ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the cocky cock fans?

At this point in this season I think they (u6)would give us all we want.

We are letting our eyes deceive us, again!

They defeated an FBS team, and a G5 team that was 6-5 last year against only G5 opponents.

Are there scenarios where Louisville could win? Sure, if we are minus 3 or more, it will be a nail biter or a loss.

But if we show up and take the game seriously, it isn’t likely.

Reactions: BlueGlasses12
In all seriousness, their football tradition is only marginally better than ours (and we’re catching up). Certainly nothing to puff their chests out too much. Granted, some very solid years under Holtz and some flat out great years under Spurrier. Aside from that, a similar tradition. See for yourself at the Wikipedia link below. Go to the Head Coaches section to see the records.

More stats on our comparable history…

All time wins: UK 631, SC 617
All time record: UK 50.0%, SC 50.9%
Bowls appearances: UK 20, SC 23
Bowl Wins: UK 11, SC 9
NFL Picks: UK 205, SC 208

More stats on our comparable history…

All time wins: UK 631, SC 617
All time record: UK 50.0%, SC 50.9%
Bowls appearances: UK 20, SC 23
Bowl Wins: UK 11, SC 9
NFL Picks: UK 205, SC 208
Very interesting stats. Our programs are very comparable all time. The gamecocks hope that Beamer can do for them what Stoops has done for us. I think they made a great hire in Beamer.

Very interesting stats. Our programs are very comparable all time. The gamecocks hope that Beamer can do for them what Stoops has done for us. I think they made a great hire in Beamer.
He’s an unproven HC similar to stoops. Let’s see if he makes some of the same mistakes stoops made early in his career

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT