ADVERTISEMENT

What's the one thing your spouse does

I once threw away every unnecessary throw pillow in the house while she was at work.

I'll do it again too if that woman ever tries to put a bunch of pointless shit all over the place again, too. I ain't scared.
I salute you, Sir. IF I ever tossed anything that had anything to do with her decorating the house, I would have gotten stabbed.

Reactions: kev69
She doesn't turn the lights off when she leaves a room. If I come home in the middle of the day, there's lights on all over the house and she's gone. I'm surprised we don't constantly blow fuses.

Also, she has low power lights and those little battery powered candles all over the place. The house is lit up all night. Some are at least on timers, some stay on 24/7.

I wondered why we bought batteries in bulk. Hell, I only use a couple a year. It's the damn candle lights!

I'm just the opposite. When I'm home alone, I turn off all that shit and walk around in the dark.
I think we might be brothers that married sisters.

Reactions: IdaCat
Update: fast food bag was finally thrown away about 15 minutes ago.

Now the empty amazon box is sitting in top of the closed recycling bin. We’ll see where this one goes.

My wife of 23 years is awesome!

The only thing I'd change is I wish she was more interested in sports.

I experienced some of the issues you guys have mentioned with previous women but not her.

I hit the wife lottery!

Here's my favorite. We have a conversation about whatever and come to a decision. I then proceed to walk to a completely different part of the house and begin doing something else.

Literally as soon as I get started doing the next task she starts yelling more questions from the other side of the house. 100% of the time it happens every time. At this point it isn't even aggravating, more uncanny really.

Last edited:
She used to get bent out of shape about women being women at work. She has a nice position and kind of serves as the project manager for the CEO where she works. A lot of the directors under the VP's resent that she has as much access as she does so they do stuff that women do to her. I told her for years she takes stuff too personally, it has nothing to do with her, its them and the work. She has finally realized that's she has began to deal with her anxiety. Now she comes home and laughs at their pettiness instead. I love the change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT