ADVERTISEMENT

What's the last UK clothing item you purchased?

mens-nike-black-kentucky-wildcats-replica-baseball-jersey_pi4491000_altimages_ff_4491029-d8a58151e194dca88846alt1_full.jpg

6 months ago going to stick the number 24 my baseball number in bottom left across from emblem
21627956_02.jpg

1961 Retro bought 6 months ago
Kentucky-Wildcats-Reed-Sheppard-Jersey-15-Limited-Retro-Basketball-White-2023-24.jpg

Bought 3 months ago

Bought 3 months ago. Going to
Get Popes first team in silver signatures in a row down center.

youth-nike-number-1-black-kentucky-wildcats-icon-replica-basketball-jersey_pi5201000_altimages_ff_5201816-2039dddb5f0d5b138bffalt2_full.jpg

Aaaand ‘23 graduate school UK robes. 😃

Oh achievement sorry. Well last years grad robes.

By saying "one that acknowledged an achievement" it is clear that you are starting a thread to say we haven't won a title since 2012.

Haven't bought a UK shirt since the 2012 title. I have other UK gear I wear but they are older and in good shape.

Just hard to justify spending 25-45 bucks on a shirt nowadays unless it's something really cool or special.

Reactions: FurdTerguson
Live out west. Not get back to Lex every couple years. Always stop by a bookstore and restock. I know you can order online anytime, but the tradition of buying while I'm visiting is my preference. Latest purchase in 2022 a mug, hat, jersey, and a couple t shirts.

Reactions: flacat22
I don't remember -- it's been a while. But I got a UK hoodie from one of my sisters for Christmas, so I currently have four UK hoodies.

:D Last thing I bought was a Thiero jersey last year. Don't see me gettin a whole heckuvalotta use outta that one going forward.

By saying "one that acknowledged an achievement" it is clear that you are starting a thread to say we haven't won a title since 2012.
No. Just differentiating between a UK Final Four/SEC champion/Bowl game/Volleyball/Baseball item and a generic shirt that says Kentucky or even UK on it.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind having an Omaha shirt or one from the bowl games in our 10-win seasons. I've only just bought basketball stuff all my life.

Not a clothing item but still UK related. My 2023 car I just went and got a personalized UK plate for it 3 weeks ago that’s got my initials and my wife’s initials on it.

Reactions: FurdTerguson
Salem Sportswear single stitch 1996 championship shirt. I have a lot of vintage UK clothing but never wear it.

Me too I’m right with ya. Before Pope I was pounding the 90’s apex and starter jackets. Hoping they float back down but when Pope hit man.

have some nice single stitches 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. Some of those single stiched 84 shirts are unique for some reason I’ve always found them to be to me anyway.

Such a shame what Nike has done to our sht. No collectability anymore and this new wildcat I’ll never buy it. After the 90’s it’s pretty much gone as far as collectability. Really Hope Pope understands this to some degree and gets Nike doing something.

Me too I’m right with ya. Before Pope I was pounding the 90’s apex and starter jackets. Hoping they float back down but when Pope hit man.

have some nice single stitches 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. Some of those single stiched 84 shirts are unique for some reason I’ve always found them to be to me anyway.

Such a shame what Nike has done to our sht. No collectability anymore and this new wildcat I’ll never buy it. After the 90’s it’s pretty much gone as far as collectability. Really Hope Pope understands this to some degree and gets Nike doing something.
I love the 80’s 90’s clothing just so much art. I love collecting AOP, movie tees, and Taz. Crazy thing is we used to be able to buy this stuff at Walmart in the 90’s and now on the resell market you can make a small fortune.

Just last week a "dry fit" light weight long sleeve shirt from Columbia, to protect from the sun during those hot September afternoon ( ie 3:45 kickoffs) games.

Reactions: JDHoss
Never bought UK ware -- that's one horrible shade of blue. But long, long ago one of the bookstores on campus (Wallace's or Kennedy's) had a hot press that let you customize tee shirts with letters. So, we're talking 50+ years ago.

The 47 Franchise ones are my jam. Those or the New Era 49Forty.

Question; any middle aged white dudes here rocking a flat bill? It looks so weird to me. At least in rural Indiana. But I'm no fassionista.
I have one Franchise. It's pretty much a fitted cleanup. I love the low profile style hats.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
The Braves had a UK ticket package that combined UK and their logo.

I got a couple of those and wear them regularly.

A gray 2012 title hat. Nothing after 2012 gave me any reason to feel compelled to add to my wardrobe. I'm now significantly more rotund than I was in high school, though, so maybe I need to update before going to watch the football and basketball teams this fall and winter.

I remember they had yearbooks celebrating the 2015 team. 38-1. Historic blowout wins over rivals. Beloved players. I don't think one of them sold. Meanwhile if they had put out a yearbook for Pitino's Bombinos I bet it would have sold out. Fans are fickle.

Looked at a new UK hat today but nothing jumped up.

Bought a new UK window decal. Scraped the old one off and consider the new one as my tribute to Coach Pope.

mens-nike-black-kentucky-wildcats-replica-baseball-jersey_pi4491000_altimages_ff_4491029-d8a58151e194dca88846alt1_full.jpg

6 months ago going to stick the number 24 my baseball number in bottom left across from emblem
21627956_02.jpg

1961 Retro bought 6 months ago
Kentucky-Wildcats-Reed-Sheppard-Jersey-15-Limited-Retro-Basketball-White-2023-24.jpg

Bought 3 months ago

Bought 3 months ago. Going to
Get Popes first team in silver signatures in a row down center.

youth-nike-number-1-black-kentucky-wildcats-icon-replica-basketball-jersey_pi5201000_altimages_ff_5201816-2039dddb5f0d5b138bffalt2_full.jpg

Aaaand ‘23 graduate school UK robes. 😃

Oh achievement sorry. Well last years grad robes.
The cream colored Cats baseball jersey. Got a link?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT