ADVERTISEMENT

ARK article calling UK desperate.-A must read, great laugh.

Who cares what they do. "Comparison is the thief of joy" is one of the only things cal said that had any substance.

So Arky hired the coach that administered those first round exits and somehow they are better off for it? Ok bennie stay away from the Cal-aid!

From what I heard, Cal was going to Michigan. But it fell apart because they wouldn't let him hire Brad. So he decided to stay at UK. Then Arkansas opened up. Ot was obvious to Mitch, Admin, and Cal, that the fans and Boosters were walking away because they were fed up with Cal.

I accidentally stumbled onto this. What a bunch of losers LMFAO. If I was an Ark fan I would be embarrassed.

But it rained on the day they were doing Cals.🤣🤣🤣 OMG

😭White dwarf cranial density stuff here wow!!!!
How can they write that acting as if they're the champions now, already, because they inherited the entire cause of our problems.......WHAT!!!!!
I was talking with a few of them on YouTube last night and one said yeah you'll just go back to no titles and no tournament wins like before calipari got there..... Huh. .....
They scattered when I put up numbers.

I accidentally stumbled onto this. What a bunch of losers LMFAO. If I was an Ark fan I would be embarrassed.

But it rained on the day they were doing Cals.🤣🤣🤣 OMG

Kentucky only has one so we hired the mastermind.

Kentucky split with Arkansas in those years Arkansas supposedly steamrolled us.

It is like the Arkansas version of H Squared wrote that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT