ADVERTISEMENT

Whats the goal in crying how terrible Cal is every loss?

Are you hoping he leaves? Gets fired? Or are you just a product of participation trophies and dont know how to lose with sense?

Cal lost 11 games a few years ago and went to the title game. They lost 9 games and went to the final four. Dont act like he doesn't improve and develop better than anyone.

If you cry babies knew anything about basketball, you'd know its WIDE OPEN THIS YEAR. LOL....idiots get embarrassing on here..
Oh crap!!

Are you hoping he leaves? Gets fired? Or are you just a product of participation trophies and dont know how to lose with sense?

Cal lost 11 games a few years ago and went to the title game. They lost 9 games and went to the final four. Dont act like he doesn't improve and develop better than anyone.

If you cry babies knew anything about basketball, you'd know its WIDE OPEN THIS YEAR. LOL....idiots get embarrassing on here..
It just goes with the current times man. Everyone has an opinion and everyone thinks everyone else should hear it. Basically participation trophies for opinions you could say.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt

Well it’s either voice displeasure of what is happening or fans quit talking and the program is doomed due to apathy. What do you want? A program people care about or one where they just take the losing? Cmon dude this is UK the program that’s never had this level of losing. It really not about cal personally it’s about preserving the tradition

Hey OP, remember that time when Hamidou Diallo had until midnight to announce and it was like 9 PM and you just couldn’t wait for him. Instead you had a meltdown for the ages. Called him every thing under the sun. What was your goal?
Yes, Diallo sucked and i stand by that. Called him everything under the sun is hilarious, having a meltdown is funny, too. This is a message board, who has meltdowns? LOL.. You're memory is as short as your...

I don’t have a problem with losing, but I do have a problem with losing to less talented teams, which is becoming more and more common. Coaching does enter into this, and Cal’s the coach.
Talent doesn't win games automatically. Didnt Duke with Zion teach you that?

Maybe you should ask the “blame the refs crowd for every loss” the same question. What’s the goal in that? To protect Lord Cal?

Maybe you should ask the “blame the refs crowd for every loss” the same question. What’s the goal in that? To protect Lord Cal?
People aren't obsessed with the refs like they are on bashing Cal every day. Its almost like some hope for a loss so they can complain. I just dont understand the motivation or goal.

Reactions: Graham51
Yes, Diallo sucked and i stand by that. Called him everything under the sun is hilarious, having a meltdown is funny, too. This is a message board, who has meltdowns? LOL.. You're memory is as short as your...
So you feel you have the right to express your opinion on this board? Interesting.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and UK90
This from the guy who still has an obsession about bashing Tubby after all these years.Ironic.
This. The OP remains irrationally obsessed with bashing Tubby nearly 15 years after he’s been gone …what is the “goal” of that? Yet he doesn’t understand why fans might be critical of our current coach after current losses?

The OP looks like a hypocritical buffoon for starting this thread. He’s had far more than his fair share of childish mean-spirited rants here, he’s in no position to be chastising others.

Last edited:
It demonstrates his ineptness considering his talent and his ballooned salary.
Well the talent was in the form of children. Haters like to ignore that, taking after U6 fans. Also Cal may give personal rebate to all the grievously offended crybabies. Al you need do is submit a receipt for your personal contribution to his salary and a vial of blue stained tears.

Because that's what the January 6'ers do... they ransack when they don't get their way. Their country... their basketball team... loyal to nothing except their own selfish delusions that they guard religiously. Any hint of bursting their carefully crafted bubble will be attacked in bee swarms of stupidity. They must maintain The Big Lie at all costs.

Huh…EIGHT YEARS is “a few years” now…lol

Reactions: kyjeff1

You sunshine pumpers are delusional. We have a 7 year losing record against ranked teams and are getting humiliated on a regular basis. Yet, you continue to defend pathetic performance.

You sunshine pumpers are delusional. We have a 7 year losing record against ranked teams and are getting humiliated on a regular basis. Yet, you continue to defend pathetic performance.
Cal has said multiple times that he preps all year for March, and so far, he's had the best March record.

Barnes vs Cal is a great example. Barnes beats him every january but UK has always gone farther in March, except one time. I'll take that.

I dont think you debbie downers are very smart.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Because that's what the January 6'ers do... they ransack when they don't get their way. Their country... their basketball team... loyal to nothing except their own selfish delusions that they guard religiously. Any hint of bursting their carefully crafted bubble will be attacked in bee swarms of stupidity. They must maintain The Big Lie at all costs.
Actually, i think its more like the BLM protestors. They aren't quite bright enough to realize that burning buildings in dozens of cities for months won't accomplish anything but more separation. Nothing like raiding a hard mans working business to show you care about man kind.
But yeah, that Jan 6 storm was awful. The way they didnt torch the building, didnt beat the hell out of everyone, what were they thinking?

I blame the Caliban...

qYddqJS.jpg

Well we could just stay quiet and not say anything while the program continues its rapid slide into mediocrity.

Cal has said multiple times that he preps all year for March, and so far, he's had the best March record.

Barnes vs Cal is a great example. Barnes beats him every january but UK has always gone farther in March, except one time. I'll take that.

I dont think you debbie downers are very smart.
Going farther than Barnes in March is not the goal.

try again

Reactions: law1127
The point is to show that the Cal of a few years ago isn't the Cal of the last 3 years. We all know he won't be fired but maybe ,just maybe , he will leave in the next year or so. The accumulation of lack of in game adjustment ,talking down to the fan base, player management, inability to win games against ranked teams and a number of other things should be addressed.

This is a message board about UK basketball, the program is more important than Cal or high NBA draft picks to some of us. To paraphrase Al McGuire we were fans before Cal ,during Cal and we will be after Cal. It's the University of Kentucky not the University of Cal.
I see so many on here talk about the lack of in game adjustment. He actually adjusts quite a bit if you know what you're looking for. In this past game there was nothing that could be done. The refs weren't letting uk win the game. There will be several others the same way on the road. You almost have to have a flawless game to beat inferior teams on the road. That's why neutral sites in the tournament uk has always had so much more success

I see so many on here talk about the lack of in game adjustment. He actually adjusts quite a bit if you know what you're looking for. In this past game there was nothing that could be done. The refs weren't letting uk win the game. There will be several others the same way on the road. You almost have to have a flawless game to beat inferior teams on the road. That's why neutral sites in the tournament uk has always had so much more success
By all means enlighten me and name a few.

You’re a liar. You couldn’t handle the fact that Diallo, a 19 year old at the time, had 3 more hours to announce his decision and yes, you had a meltdown. You went on a tangent of how selfish he was among other things. It was quite amusing to see a grown ass man meltdown like that.

Reactions: JerseyCat84
I don't think it will be a shock to anyone that UK does better in neutral sites than true road games. That should be true of any team. But to say you need a flawless game to beat an inferior team on the road is nonsense.

Reactions: law1127
You’re a liar. You couldn’t handle the fact that Diallo, a 19 year old at the time, had 3 more hours to announce his decision and yes, you had a meltdown. You went on a tangent of how selfish he was among other things. It was quite amusing to see a grown ass man meltdown like that.
LOL... a meltdown on a message board?? I know this is hard to fathom, but i have a life outside, you know, in real life. The day i have a meltdown about sports or anyone on a message board is the day i need to walk away, or anyone needs to walk away.
I didnt like Diallo, still dont. And i cant make up my mind if i should be honored or nervous that you remember a post years ago about me not wanting a player. Psycho.

Of all the people. Just think of it as he is like Tubby Smith is to you for those people.

Of all the people. Just think of it as he is like Tubby Smith is to you for those people.
Tubby was terrible his last few years and continued to be post UK.
Cal had a final four team with Maxey, Richards and Quickley during Covid yr.
Cal has a final four team this year, as well.
Tubby took over camelot and turned us into trash.
Cal took over when we were trash and made us king again.
Big differences.

Tubby was terrible his last few years and continued to be post UK.
Cal had a final four team with Maxey, Richards and Quickley during Covid yr.
Cal has a final four team this year, as well.
Tubby took over camelot and turned us into trash.
Cal took over when we were trash and made us king again.
Big differences.
People think Cal has been terrible the last few years. It shouldn't be hard for you to understand. If you think going 22-10 is trash you should understand why those people are upset after a 8-16 season.

Also LOL at Rick Pitino talking points.

Last edited:
People think Cal has been terrible the last few years. It shouldn't be hard for you to understand. If you think going 22-10 is trash you should uneducated why those people are upset after a 8-16 season.

Also LOL at Rick Pitino talking points.
Cal has been a title contender every yr except 2, and it was random years...not consistent.
Tubby wasn't anywhere near chasing titles, nor getting the talent needed to.

Cal could move to UConn and make them a contender in 2 years....you know its true. Tubby can have 50 stops and is still horrid. Kinda obvious to the man with common sense.

we don't pay our coach to be comparable to dozens of coaches, but I can think of 64 coaches that did better than Cal last year

try again
and i can think of 200 coaches he does better than almost every year. See how easy that is? You want to complain about 1 specific year..lol

By the way, when you say "we" dont pay our coach......are you forcibly paying his salary?

Cal has been a title contender every yr except 2, and it was random years...not consistent.
Tubby wasn't anywhere near chasing titles, nor getting the talent needed to.

Cal could move to UConn and make them a contender in 2 years....you know its true. Tubby can have 50 stops and is still horrid. Kinda obvious to the man with common sense.
Cal has missed the tournament twice and had the losingest season in UK history. Again, you of all people should understand where they're coming from.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT