ADVERTISEMENT

What more can be said that hasn’t already been said?

Kampus Korner

All-American
Mar 23, 2007
Saratoga, New York
I‘ve grown weary of writing comments following another Kentucky loss or in response to another news story or post on a message board about another Kentucky defeat. My motivation to even comment is losing steam with each accumulated beating . I’ve expressed all I can express. Nothing is left to say but to repeat in so many words what I’ve already said. Likewise, I’m not reading anything in the stories or posts that I haven’t read several times over during last few years. The reality is what the reality is as are the facts which underpin the reality of Kentucky basketball these days; it sucks. What more can be said that hasn’t already been said?

Reactions: rabbitTown
I pretty much agree. I had the thought a few times during the game last night that I was done commenting and reading this board. Yet I'm here again this morning. Might not be much longer. I love the team and program and can't stand to watch it killed by this farce of a coach. Somebody with some power needs to save it before it's too late and I'm pretty sure there's a chance that it is too late anyway.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I pretty much agree. I had the thought a few times during the game last night that I was done commenting and reading this board. Yet I'm here again this morning. Might not be much longer. I love the team and program and can't stand to watch it killed by this farce of a coach. Somebody with some power needs to save it before it's too late and I'm pretty sure there's a chance that it is too late anyway.

I'm here out of habit only.

With the outrageous cost of ammo, I'm having to cut back throwing shots down range at my calimari target. What next?

DkmTFKs.jpg

RIP 300 wsm

I tend to agree. Time to just sit back and let it play out. More words and acts, like the Rupp sign, offer no benefit and just makes the fan base look low-class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT