ADVERTISEMENT

What is the truth about Wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheeler isn’t injured. He sits at the end of the bench and doesn’t cheer the team he is just there: it’s time to start forgets by about the most maligned player in uk history. I don’t care if he quit or not honestly. We have exactly zero q1 wins with him on the floor and a loss to a 15 seed.

Might want to check him out here. Not exactly how you represent his behavior on the bench.

Reactions: KyWildcatDon
No joke, are you Wheelers dad, family etc? Because he’s been treated no differently from other players over the years that have underperformed etc.
CJ is currently taking major heat probably more than Wheeler did.
Did Wheeler take your childhood sweetheart from you?

No dude he doesn’t. Maybe for a second but he is not engaged in games he doesn’t play. He’s packed it in.
Your response to Wheeler cheering for the team "No dude he doesn’t. Maybe for a second". Which is it? Does he cheer for the team or not. It seems your definition of cheering is based on time, so how much time must be spent cheering to qualify as cheering? What a dumb response!!

I’m claiming this season we have zero quad1 wins with him and we ended last season with him leading us to a loss against a 15. You didn’t just discover plutonium as giddy as your post is. Who cares about a KU game a season and a half ago? Idc about his stats quit spouting them off. He’s a stat stuffer on assists and is a liability to the team. That has been proven. I don’t even know why you’re wasting your time trying to break apart my argument there’s no questioning it unless you’re a gen z fan and don’t care about winning.
I’m Gen X and you’re a whiny bullshitter. If you had something worth saying you wouldn’t have had to break up your claim where it’s only true if you only count two different seasons but not the whole two seasons, just the part of them that makes you not look like such a dumbshit and then say it like it’s all time.

I can care about winning all I want without needing to be a dick to Wheeler or a crybaby about not winning.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LmdCat
The truth about Wheeler in three words:
Little bitch quitter

You can take you and your family and your defenders on down the road in a week or two hopefully three. When you didn't show up for senior day that was it for me.....

Coaches and fans didn't make you make mistakes in the games. You did all that yourself.

But you know what wheeler I will say one thing:
Thank you your effort against St Peter's last year. People forget that it was only you and Oscar that tried to win that game. I don't forget. You shot 45% from the three-point line from January through that game. True story.
Toppin played well. Too bad Cal forgot about him in the second half. 🤣

Ha! Where are the multiple threads attacking Fredrick? Not that I want anyone to rip him to shreds too, but there has not been a player since at least Saul Smith who has been treated as badly by BBN as Wheeler. Anyone not completely obtuse or intellectually dishonest could see it. Wheeler deserves better. People here still attacking him, though he's not played in a month, are only illustrating exactly what I'm saying. The problem for many is, though they know they've gone way overboard in their attacks on Wheeler, they can't admit it's wrong and they should be apologizing and admit he deserves better. There's some truth for someone. I really don’t care what kind of jerk response I get, he should have thicker skin, he should ignore it, he shouldn't pay attention to the boos, you people know who you are. Those are the comments of bullies and abusers. He deserves better, if for nothing else, because he gave his all every time he stepped on the court. He could have gone almost anywhere but he came to UK. He deserves better than we've given him and we should be ashamed. If you didn't attack him, I'm not speaking about you.
Goodness gracious

1. Frederick at least played the stretch even with injuries….wheeler hasn’t played since February 4th vs Florida
2. January 28th ….the Kansas game were fans booed when Cal was still fighting to play the Bennie lineup. It was for a few minutes first half and then over
3. No booing at all vs Florida a week later and rhen he’s gone for rhe year
4. Then it’s some mysterious injury nobody has seen For two weeks follow with a surgery the week of Sr nights and a no show to fans, team and program

What else has been this horrible treatment of wheeler you guys speak of? Are we now fixated on social media comments hat none of us know of? This is third year in a row and more dating further back of mystery injury, fiasco after fiasco roster management, lying to media/fans and people are sick of it. It isn’t too much to expect the program to come first and
Playing for Ky during each season a player occupies a roster spot. Wheeler turned his legacy at UK with rhis BS along with Calipari….not Ky fans Ridiculous to act like fans treatment of wheeler is what precipitated this and not his benching which was 100% justifiable and Wheeler reacted poorly
Vs conjuring up some fans treatment

The truth about Wheeler in three words:
Little bitch quitter

You can take you and your family and your defenders on down the road in a week or two hopefully three. When you didn't show up for senior day that was it for me.....

Coaches and fans didn't make you make mistakes in the games. You did all that yourself.

But you know what wheeler I will say one thing:
Thank you your effort against St Peter's last year. People forget that it was only you and Oscar that tried to win that game. I don't forget. You shot 45% from the three-point line from January through that game. True story.
This is coming from a chubby little boy who was never allowed to play with the big boys!

Ha! Where are the multiple threads attacking Fredrick? Not that I want anyone to rip him to shreds too, but there has not been a player since at least Saul Smith who has been treated as badly by BBN as Wheeler. Anyone not completely obtuse or intellectually dishonest could see it. Wheeler deserves better. People here still attacking him, though he's not played in a month, are only illustrating exactly what I'm saying. The problem for many is, though they know they've gone way overboard in their attacks on Wheeler, they can't admit it's wrong and they should be apologizing and admit he deserves better. There's some truth for someone. I really don’t care what kind of jerk response I get, he should have thicker skin, he should ignore it, he shouldn't pay attention to the boos, you people know who you are. Those are the comments of bullies and abusers. He deserves better, if for nothing else, because he gave his all every time he stepped on the court. He could have gone almost anywhere but he came to UK. He deserves better than we've given him and we should be ashamed. If you didn't attack him, I'm not speaking about you.
I tagged you in one such thread about CJ. They exist, whether you know it or not.

Last edited:
Cal killed him just like he killed our proud program. Cal still getting recruits shows where his loyalty is and it is not with UK. I personally would rather be mediocre with 3 and 4 star players who play for the name on the jersey and stay 3 or 4 years than the young men looking to jump to NBA asap. You cannot blame the young men you blame the Coach and AD.

Cal and his changing lives BS, what about the average Joe who goes to work everyday and makes less than any player on the team as a result of NIL. All we want is a team we can be proud of, cheer on and talk about on Monday. We talk about our team now but it is mainly about our narcissistic Coach.

Did Wheeler take your childhood sweetheart from you?
Haha. My thoughts on Wheeler are similar to Askew. He’s not good enough to play at KY but that’s not his fault that Cow brought him here. But with the state of the current roster he was needed for backup minutes. But it looks like he quit.

The whole Wheeler situation is Caliprarie’s fault. Much like the Askew situation he brought a player here that didn’t have the talent to play here. Unlike Askew it lingered on for two seasons instead of one.
I disagree with your statement that wheeler could’ve gone almost anywhere. I know Wheeler was needed for backup Pg minutes and him not being available for those minutes has hurt this team by wearing Wallace to a frazzle.
The heat he’s taken here IMO stems from him not being starting Pg material and then what looks like quitting on the team.

It would be very interesting to get a “peek behind the curtains“ after this season is put to rest. It’s been a roller coaster ride on the court, with far too many strange comments and actions from the coach and the players away from the court. What on earth has been going on that we simply aren’t privy to?

Reactions: susan2361
he quit on the team and the program, he is a selfish gen Zer. HE lost his starting role to a better player. Now he is butthurt that he lost his starting position. Instead of MANNING up and competing, playing harder, improving his game, getting better, he QUIT on the TEAM...... IT IS time to move on.

he quit on the team and the program, he is a selfish gen Zer. HE lost his starting role to a better player. Now he is butthurt that he lost his starting position. Instead of MANNING up and competing, playing harder, improving his game, getting better, he QUIT on the TEAM...... IT IS time to move on.
People like you quit on Wheeler and now you are upset because he is needed and isn't playing. So, you assume he isn't playing because he is upset about how he has been treated. Well, if that is why he isn't playing, he has my full support. GET OVER YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT!!!

Waaaaaahhhh! Kentucky fans treated me badly! I’m gonna take my ball and go home! Waaaaaahhhh! This generation, man. 🤦‍♂️
It sounds a lot like the crying you do on this board daily about how Wheeler has quit on the team. So what if he has! GET OVER YOURSELF!

You mad bro?
I am not mad but obviously you Wheeler whiners are because all you do is post about how he has quit on the team. So, what if he has!! What are you going to do about it besides whine about it daily? There is enough of you to start a Wheeler Whiners club.

Last edited:
Nobody knows for sure what the truth is with wheeler and we may never know. Maybe he'll talk eventually when he gets older or something. I believe he quit or cal told him it was okay not to play no more LOL and he would cover his back.

The thing is we're better with him on the team because we can't guard fast point guards. What happened with Vanderbilt's point guard would not have been happen if wheeler was in the game. Wheeler could guard people he just can't make good decisions on offense. I don't believe one Kentucky fan ever complained about Wheeler's defense

Nobody knows for sure what the truth is with wheeler and we may never know. Maybe he'll talk eventually when he gets older or something. I believe he quit or cal told him it was okay not to play no more LOL and he would cover his back.

The thing is we're better with him on the team because we can't guard fast point guards. What happened with Vanderbilt's point guard would not have been happen if wheeler was in the game. Wheeler could guard people he just can't make good decisions on offense. I don't believe one Kentucky fan ever complained about Wheeler's defense
You will never convince the Wheeler Whiners that you are correct.

Something other than injury is going on with Wheeler. It isn't rocket science and you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. Maybe it is a problem with/for the team maybe it is not but is it something the fans don't know and Cal is going all out to keep it that way.

Something other than injury is going on with Wheeler. It isn't rocket science and you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. Maybe it is a problem with/for the team maybe it is not but is it something the fans don't know and Cal is going all out to keep it that way.
It’s clear as day, isn’t it? If he doesn’t play rest of the season, he quit. I mean, seems obvious.

It’s clear as day, isn’t it? If he doesn’t play rest of the season, he quit. I mean, seems obvious.
SO WHAT!! He quit! Besides whine about it, what are you going to do about it? Maybe the next time you and your type will be smart enough to wait until the season is over before attacking a player who might be needed before the season is over. Lol

Last edited:
SO WHAT!! He quit! Besides whine about it, what are you going to do about it? Maybe the next time you and your type will be smart enough to wait until the season is over before attacking a player who might be needed. Lol
So says the biggest whiner on here. We get it, you're defending your boyfriend but quit crying. Other people have opinions too.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
So says the biggest whiner on here. We get it, you're defending your boyfriend but quit crying. Other people have opinions too.
Yeah, we get it. You think you and the Wheeler Whiners are special and should be able to come here daily to whine about Wheeler without any push back. Well, you are wrong. However, your whining days about Wheeler will end very soon. So, you should be looking for your backup whining target. The old boy friend comeback is about as pathetic as you are. Surely you have something better than that.

Yeah, we get it. You think you and the Wheeler Whiners are special and should be able to come here daily to whine about Wheeler without any push back. Well, you are wrong. However, your whining days about Wheeler will end very soon. So, you should be looking for your backup whining target. The old boy friend comeback is about as pathetic as you are. Surely you have something better than that.
Keep on whining. That's what you do second best. First involves Wheeler's nuts on your chin.

Keep on whining. That's what you do second best. First involves Wheeler's nuts on your chin.
You got me with that one. I could never come up with something as juvenile at that. Let me guess! You must have at least a 5th grade education. You are probably considered your family's genius.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT