ADVERTISEMENT

What is the truth about Wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe the nonsense you just vomited on the board? Wheeler didn't take anything from anyone. He did what his coaches wanted him to do. So, this nonsense that Wheeler took something is simply stupid. If SOS wanted to play Thiero, what was the problem last night? There was no Wheeler around to take minutes from anyone and yet there was no Thiero sighting. You just don't like Wheeler, so you find something to be upset with him about even if it requires you fabricating the reason.
This is a reasonable assessment. Cal’s rotation is suspect.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Nobody knows for sure what the truth is with wheeler and we may never know. Maybe he'll talk eventually when he gets older or something. I believe he quit or cal told him it was okay not to play no more LOL and he would cover his back.

The thing is we're better with him on the team because we can't guard fast point guards. What happened with Vanderbilt's point guard would not have been happen if wheeler was in the game. Wheeler could guard people he just can't make good decisions on offense. I don't believe one Kentucky fan ever complained about Wheeler's defense
I’ll be the first one. Wheeler didn’t move his feet on defense this year any better than the guys on the floor against Vandy the other night. But I wish he could have been there to try.

Last edited:
SO WHAT!! He quit! Besides whine about it, what are you going to do about it? Maybe the next time you and your type will be smart enough to wait until the season is over before attacking a player who might be needed before the season is over. Lol
Seems all you wanna do is call out message board posters bitching and venting about the players. So u think message board posters aren't allowed to vent their frustration. So be it. I say let them vent, it's freaking message board. You aren't the message board police.

Seems all you wanna do is call out message board posters bitching and venting about the players. So u think message board posters aren't allowed to vent their frustration. So be it. I say let them vent, it's freaking message board. You aren't the message board police.
It seems to me you should take your own advice instead of attempting to tell me what to do.

Unfortunately there was a thread blasting Cj. Title of thread was “24 percent”. The OP originally blamed CJ for 3-4 losses this season and then edited it to 3 losses last I seen.
There's the distinction- there was "A thread" about Fredrick. There have been hundreds about Wheeler, even when he wasn't playing. People gotta get their shots in.

To me senior night was an eye opener.

How do you leave a top 3 football school and come to a top 1-3 basketball school and not go through senior night? How do you schedule an operation during that? How do you not show off your family during that? How do you not come out on crutches during that?

I don't think he plays another minute for UK. I hope I am wrong simply because he needs to play 5 minutes a half to rest Wallace, but I think he is done.

Last edited:
No one knows. If he plays this week in any capacity then the "quitting" narrative was dumb fan propaganda for sure.

Even if he doesn't no one can prove anything anyways. All the people saying he quit are the same ones earlier that wanted him off the team.

Reactions: dakid_0812
It would be very interesting to get a “peek behind the curtains“ after this season is put to rest. It’s been a roller coaster ride on the court, with far too many strange comments and actions from the coach and the players away from the court. What on earth has been going on that we simply aren’t privy to?
I have been wondering if the NIL has anything to do with this ????

No one knows. If he plays this week in any capacity then the "quitting" narrative was dumb fan propaganda for sure.

Even if he doesn't no one can prove anything anyways. All the people saying he quit are the same ones earlier that wanted him off the team.
I never wanted him off the team. I just didn’t want him playing 35 minutes a game. It wasn’t conducive to us winning.

You sure run that mouth an awful lot. 🤣
He runs is mouth non stop. Belittles every poster that doesn't agree with him. Calls them vile names then the pussy blocks you.
Yet he is still allowed to post here. The guy has litterly broken every rule on this board.
He is also a racist. He hates whites.

• Love
Reactions: howercat
I have a wild idea folks- let's just drop the topic of Wheeler unless and until we get some kind of real report or he plays again. This thread is just a bunch of conjecture, name-calling and ridiculous back and forth. It solves nothing and only gets people angry. So, I'm gonna lock this pointless thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT