ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Something Other Posters Would Find Interesting About You

how tiny is tiny?

The smallest are super, super tiny... Like, 10mm tall.

DSC_0117.JPG

Biggest are about 25mm tall.

DSC_0777.JPG

if you met? My height would probably surprise most. . . I'm 6' 6" tall, and married to an unbelievably beautiful woman. Completely overachieved there.

Back in the early 60s while working as a parking lot attendant at OG Wilsons in Louisville, I mistakenly had Colonel Harlan Sanders' car towed away. I thought OG Jr was going to fire my ass that day. LOL

I collect and paint little tiny toy soldiers, and have hundreds of thousands of them, and an entire room dedicated to showing them (and a variety of military antiques) off.

I swear, it is not as nerdy as it sounds.

sounds pretty cool to me

Reactions: Jazzycat
I'm in a band with my kids, and perform all over the Louisville area...
<~~knew that, LOL

I'm sure you remember my son - he's been looking for a time and place we could all come hear you. We've listened to some of the videos posted; y'all are really good!

That's super cool. I live in Chattanooga part of the year. They have an exhibit about the Civil War battle that happened on Lookout Mtn. Its soldiers that size, it stretches across a whole room.
I'm going to make a point of checking that out next time I'm down that way.

I'm an official in 3different sports spanning youth league (youngest being @ 5) to high school, and have even done a few college games, though I'm not actually certified at that level.

I'm not too terribly interesting, but.....
I love my sports - football and basketball; will watch more than most guys, including hubby.
I love cars - particularly classic American muscle; dream car is a 1970 Hemi 'Cuda
Love shooting guns - have several of my own

And, I actually have a temper - y'all would be surprised

I'm going to make a point of checking that out next time I'm down that way.

I'm an official in 3different sports spanning youth league (youngest being @ 5) to high school, and have even done a few college games, though I'm not actually certified at that level.

Cool man. Its right at the foot of Lookout. I suggest grabbing at bite to eat at 1885, it is right there beside the exhibit.

Reactions: jrm693 and Bkocats
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

I'm not too terribly interesting, but.....
I love my sports - football and basketball; will watch more than most guys, including hubby.
I love cars - particularly classic American muscle; dream car is a 1970 Hemi 'Cuda
Love shooting guns - have several of my own

And, I actually have a temper - y'all would be surprised

We's made fer each other. I'ma coming to court and spark you. [banana]

ernest_t_bass_zpswg8wzj1y.jpg

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
I don't know about Vilma, but I'd let Velma shave my lazy chestnuts any day.

Reactions: Bkocats

Hell after this, I got nuttin.

Although I am a UK fan, I went to U of L for my undergrad (classical piano) and am currently doing my master's degree there (choir conducting). Nobody there really cares when I wear my UK apparel on campus, which is rather often.

EDIT: You don't want to know where I want to do a doctorate degree, lol...

Me? Married for 41+ years, 1 daughter and 10 grandchildren. I am a master carpenter, retired at 50, play 5-string banjo, guitar, keyboards and just about anything with strings. I garden and have canned almost 1500 jars of veggies, relishes, sauces, pickles and jelly in the last 2 years. I have a commercial cotton candy machine and the neighborhood children are crazy about me. I don't hate UL, but I do relish the trouble that they are in.......

Although I am a UK fan, I went to U of L for my undergrad (classical piano) and am currently doing my master's degree there (choir conducting). Nobody there really cares when I wear my UK apparel on campus, which is rather often.

Actually, I think I knew you were a musician (we've talked about it before?); UofL actually has a good music school. My older son got to do all-state there.
As long as you hang with the music geeks, they really DON'T care.

Didn't know about the choir conducting - you thinking kids or college or higher?

and now you have to say where you're going for your doctorate, LOL

It's Duke, isn't it?

Not my favorite movies per se but...

Mad Max Anthology
Fast and Furious movie collection
Bourne Classified collection

All on Blu ray with special packaging.

Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT