ADVERTISEMENT

What Is Something Other Posters Would Find Interesting About You

I'm not sure this qualifies as "interesting" per se, but when I read enough from any particular poster on the boards, I assign a "voice" to that poster in my head read their words in that imaginary voice. Also, if someone has an avatar, I picture that avatar doing the talking.

I may be a little weird...

Yes, the crazy part is they planned on every one.....that is other than the extra at the end.....she had twins.....The oldest just graduated from college and the youngest two start school in the fall. There are a lot of big families in the military........cheap place to raise kids. She said forever that she was going to have a big family.....found someone who wanted the same and BAM!

Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam...

Reactions: awf
I'm not sure this qualifies as "interesting" per se, but when I read enough from any particular poster on the boards, I assign a "voice" to that poster in my head read their words in that imaginary voice. Also, if someone has an avatar, I picture that avatar doing the talking.

You are.......but, that's okay....

Reactions: awf
29wbh8.jpg

Is that you BB???

[roll]

AlohaCat

Well, had two careers most my life, over 26 years as a firefighter on the LFD, and going on 44 years as a tax account. Played drums in a rock band from the 7th grade until I was married for a couple of years. Loved playing basketball until I took a nose dive off of a wall onto my driveway and tore up my shoulder 4 years ago. I have 4 grown boys, 5 grandchildren and a wonderful wife. My hometown is where George Clooney lived and graduated from and my Mom’s niece, my cousin, was Heather French, 2000 Miss America.

I flew a UK flag at my base in Iraq in 2007-2008. Took a picture of the flag, emailed it to UK and also mailed the flag to the Athletic Department. That basketball season every week I received a DVD recording of the games. Oh, and I also brew my own beer.

I've got about $10,000 in guns and $3000 in ammo and accessories.. Its a blast to go shooting with me,, lol.. I'm into mile plus shooting now.. Just got a 6.5 creedmoor.. Bad ass rifle..
Sounds like fun. I was wondering where you go to practice one mile shooting?

My male chocolate lab sounds like Samuel Jackson. My female black lab sounds like Whoopi Goldberg. My kids came up with that and damned if it doesn't seem right.

I flew a UK flag at my base in Iraq in 2007-2008. Took a picture of the flag, emailed it to UK and also mailed the flag to the Athletic Department. That basketball season every week I received a DVD recording of the games. Oh, and I also brew my own beer.
Thank you for your service! :americanflag:

if you met? My height would probably surprise most. . . I'm 6' 6" tall, and married to an unbelievably beautiful woman. Completely overachieved there.
On the Wednesday before the play in games that start march madness, i go have all twenty of my nails painted bright blue. They are truly obnoxious looking and very out of character with my work persona. Coworkers avoid me in March- i live in North Carolina.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Despite knowing that these guys exist ===> :alien::alien::alien: with all their Technology...I still prefer this mode of transportation...

K-36
20140216-durango-silverton-narrow-gauge-railroad-207.jpg

K-28
historic-steam-train.jpg

K-27
456-Scene-RH-Rear.jpg

C-16 "Bumble Bee"
images

Personnel favorite...the c-18
hqdefault.jpg

All-state basketball player in Kentucky
My best friend is great friends with Kenny Payne