ADVERTISEMENT

What in the Hell happened the past 48 hours?

FishersBlue

All-American
Feb 9, 2005
I woke up Thursday to a football team in the top 20 and a bball team that looks like they have enough pieces to compete for a title. Recruiting going great for both. Coaches who have been fiercely supportive of each other. An AD I respected. And today?

I mean, what the Hell?

I woke up Thursday to a football team in the top 20 and a bball team that looks like they have enough pieces to compete for a title. Recruiting going great for both. Coaches who have been fiercely supportive of each other. An AD I respected. And today?

I mean, what the Hell?
Three grumpy old men are engaged in a penile measuring contest.

I mean, what the Hell?
Keep in mind these teams are no better than high school teams

Yeah I've been up in the Canadian bush and returned to find mass chaos .... Sad .. anyway Just 1 guys opinion its like the pretty young girl who had no comp in the homecoming race for ages 8-16 , then at 17 her younger sister sprouts and wins the title .. Old sis gets jealous as hell and goes off on IG and Tweeter .. Thats about it .. Then dad ( Mitch) fails to handle it well .

Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal stated the truth. Everyone got mad because the truth seems to offend people these days and that’s the end. Everyone will get over it because there’s nothing else they can do but take it.. lol
That’s not the point. The point is he just made Stoops job that much tougher at a place that’s already hard enough to win at. We have a legit shot at winning the East this year and don’t need doubt filling the players heads, thinking we’re supposed to lose to Georgia.

That’s not the point. The point is he just made Stoops job that much tougher at a place that’s already hard enough to win at. We have a legit shot at winning the East this year and don’t need doubt filling the players heads, thinking we’re supposed to lose to Georgia.

Our fans have already placed those expectations on the UK football program. They are happy with going to Music City Bowls instead of competing for a spot in the top 4.

Note: I don’t like either coach or either team (and before anyone replies with a smartass” comment like “why are you here…’my son uses this account as well), but he told me about it, read about it and it was a bitch move by an insecure Calipari who thinks he can say whatever, think he has a big d*ck after beating a couple sucky teams

your goal, as an institution, is to prop everyone up. I’m a neutral party, so…

I don’t understand how that comment would be damaging and make Stoops job tougher. I mean aren’t recruits hearing that from opposing coaches!?

I don’t think the recruiting foundation Stoops and Marrow have built is that fragile.

Time to move on. The coaches making comments and tweeting only drag this out. Zero has changed.

I mean, what the Hell?
People with way too much time on their hands.

Reactions: FishersBlue
I get it. But his reaction was wayyyy over the top. Came off as insecure and kinda of a simple-minded meathead. I mean, pick up Cal’s call and stop being a baby.
Triple C is the baby in this case. Nothing new. He gets more pathetic every day.

Triple C is the baby in this case. Nothing new. He gets more pathetic every day.

You just don't like him and to each their own but this is laughable.

Since everyone is talking how Cal is speaking in politics, Trump and Cal are like the same dude. Most on this board seem to love Trump and dislike Cal.

Both have huge egos. Trump slammed his own VP. Cal slammed his own peer (kind of). Both say stupid sh*t all the time which the haters hate and lovers love.

Comical...

Since everyone is talking how Cal is speaking in politics, Trump and Cal are like the same dude. Most on this board seem to love Trump and dislike Cal.

Both have huge egos. Trump slammed his own VP. Cal slammed his own peer (kind of). Both say stupid sh*t all the time which the haters hate and lovers love.

Comical...
I respect your reply. And you’re right about my regard for Triple C. Luckily I can separate my regard for the team from the idiot.

Comical...
Was that before or after Trump’s VP threw Trump under the bus? I can’t remember how that all went down (sincerely). But I do remember the Republican Party being absolutely floored that Trump ran as one of them. The Republicans did everything in their power to keep him from getting the nomination, hell the other nominees pretty much teamed against him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Stoops is making his job harder by proving Calipari right by whining about day after day. If Stoops thinks Calipari is wrong then why get so defensive and bring attention to the subject. Dude tweets more than my seventeen year old daughter btw

Cal is feeling the pressure of the program now. People are tired of his schtick, including the administration. He needs to shut up and win and then he can request/demand whatever he wants. Can’t lose to St. Peter’s and come back the next year and be a bitch about what you don’t have.

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized ever since I started viewing this message board, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day I post on or view this board, that's the worst day of my life.
Don't let it get to you man. People here always blow things out of proportion. This will blow over. Some here will never let it go, but things will improve.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
stoops has worked very hard to dispel the perception of uk football. and has done a great job.. then his 'partner/peer' in uk athletics tries to put his team back in their place,
i dont blame him for being mad.
as he said he wasnt on 3rd base when he got his job.
cal needs to do a heat check. love this team but he picked a bad time; coming off the last 2 years, to play his hand

Was that before or after Trump’s VP threw Trump under the bus? I can’t remember how that all went down (sincerely). But I do remember the Republican Party being absolutely floored that Trump ran as one of them. The Republicans did everything in their power to keep him from getting the nomination, hell the other nominees pretty much teamed against him.

I was supporter of Trump fwiw. Jmho, the guys have similar personalities.

I was supporter of Trump fwiw. Jmho, the guys have similar personalities.
Speaking of saying stupid things you mentioned in another post, have you paid attention to the current Idiot in Chief and his inane ramblings?

I would take Trump every single day and his "mean" tweets to get back where we were economically, national security, etc. 2 years ago...In a heartbeat

Last edited:
stoops has worked very hard to dispel the perception of uk football. and has done a great job.. then his 'partner/peer' in uk athletics tries to put his team back in their place,
i dont blame him for being mad.
as he said he wasnt on 3rd base when he got his job.
cal needs to do a heat check. love this team but he picked a bad time; coming off the last 2 years, to play his hand
He in part got the job based off his name and his brothers success.

Speaking of saying stupid things you mentioned in another post, have you paid attention to the current Idiot in Chief and his inane ramblings?

I would take Trump every single day and his "mean" tweets to get back where we were economically, national security, etc. 2 years ago...In a heartbeat
Get with the program. This thread isn’t about your Messiah.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT