ADVERTISEMENT

What are the positives so far?

The games have seemed to go faster so there is less actual time spent suffering through the actual watching of the games.

Jackson is way better than I expected him to be, and Clarke was really good yesterday and has big time potential.

That’s all I got.

Jackson and Clarke have shown brief flashes of NBA talent, Nobody has had a season ending injury (that we know of), nobody has transferred (yet), and we have most likely seen some of the worst basketball of the season (It can't get much worse). That's all folks.

Reactions: RunninRichie
We know the negatives, but what are some positives you're seeing? I've been happy with Sarr and Jackson.
I’ve been really disappointed in Sarr. Had one good half. Has had the ball taken away too many times. Made that stiff from GT look like an AA.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Jackson and Clarke have shown brief flashes of NBA talent, Nobody has had a season ending injury (that we know of), nobody has transferred (yet), and we have most likely seen some of the worst basketball of the season (It can't get much worse). That's all folks.
we said the same thing after kansas and Moses Wright turned into a Shaq/Montrezl Harrel hybrid

Reactions: sambowieshin
Only positive I see is that we have a brand new team with zero experience and we can only improve. Start out shit, get better. Can’t get any worse. Zero experience is tough. So yeah, we will get better. How much better? Don’t know. But I predicted a final four so I’m hoping a lot. I have to stick with my prediction, I can’t back off cause that would be weak sauce. So I’m hoping!!

Only positive I see is that we have a brand new team with zero experience and we can only improve. Start out shit, get better. Can’t get any worse. Zero experience is tough. So yeah, we will get better. How much better? Don’t know. But I predicted a final four so I’m hoping a lot. I have to stick with my prediction, I can’t back off cause that would be weak sauce. So I’m hoping!!

I thought this would be a FF caliber team too. Legit post presence. Length. Skill.

Just needed a PG to play steady (figured the combo of Mintz/Askew could hold down the fort). Seemed like a Cal kind of team. Defense, rebounding, ball control. I dunno. They are laying an egg.

Well we had 2 of those most coveted Sunday games already.
giphy-downsized.gif

I’ve been really disappointed in Sarr. Had one good half. Has had the ball taken away too many times. Made that stiff from GT look like an AA.
I am with you on this! Not many people are pointing out the fact that Sarr has looked like a lost freshman more often than not! Being an upperclassman I certainly expected more control, poise, and leadership from him. He has not been able to finish at the rim, and has been less than average on defense. If anyone needs to step up immediately (outside of our hopeless PG situation) it’s Sarr. I’ve seen him play well for Wake, it’s there!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT