ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the missing piece for next season?

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Hopefully Vj comes to Kentucky and let’s assume he is, what does Cal need after that? I think they will still need a couple shooters maybe through the portal, assuming nobody returns. Dream lineup would be.

Boogie
Reed
VJ
Adou
JQ

Somto
Richmond
Perry
Burks

I think Cal needs another big man for the four spot that can stretch the floor and hit outside shots, If Reed leaves then I think Cal should really try to get both Vj and Knox…..

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Why are you talking about next season at this point?

I swear Cal has brainwashed an entire generation of fans to think banners should be raised for recruiting classes.
Having a good recruiting class matters, it’s nice to look forward to another potential loaded roster like this season. It’s obvious Cal is at his best with young talent…….

Hopefully Vj comes to Kentucky and let’s assume he is, what does Cal need after that? I think they will still need a couple shooters maybe through the portal, assuming nobody returns. Dream lineup would be.

Boogie
Reed
VJ
Adou
JQ

Somto
Richmond
Perry
Burks

I think Cal needs another big man for the four spot that can stretch the floor and hit outside shots, If Reed leaves then I think Cal should really try to get both Vj and Knox…..
Need VJ to commit and Peterson to reclassify into the 24 class.

A head coach that the NCAA and refs will let win a title.

we all know it, so enjoy the regular seasons all you want but we're wasting years and wasting time when they wont let Cal win a title.

A head coach that the NCAA and refs will let win a title.

we all know it, so enjoy the regular seasons all you want but we're wasting years and wasting time when they wont let Cal win a title.
So college basketball is no better than pro wrestling?

If the NCAA controls who wins and who loses then the above statement is true and everyone is just wasting their time watching no matter who coaches or plays.

Not saying you're wrong though. Just saying.

I had to look at the date this thread was made. Thought it was from March or April. Wth guy? How about what does this team need to do now to be a title contender? We have so many combinations that could work but yeah let’s discuss next year. 😆

We have no idea who will be on the roster next year except for the incoming recruiting class.

And out of that recruiting class, we don't know how good any of the players will actually be. How many people thought Reed and Dilly would be much better than DJ Wagner and Edwards in this class, for example?

With three bigs coming in, did anybody think defending around the rim would be an issue this year?

We don't know with a high degree of certainty what our holes will be.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT