ADVERTISEMENT

WHAS 840 radio announcer said UK was getting theirs in a couple weeks

Oldbluefart

Sophomore
Mar 23, 2014
Louisville, KY
BBN...I have been working 15 hours days for the last couple weeks. I log on every night to check up on things and when I have time check my phone for the latest news.

Today I read about UL on my phone through breaking news. So on my ride home, I turned on the radio to AM 840 to see hear what kind of spin UL was going to put on all this.
I am not sure who the announcer was; I think it Terry Meiners. Not sure. I don't listen to AM very often.
He was bashing UK fans for taking happiness in the misery at UL. Several stupid things were said but a couple stood out.

Not sure if I have missed something or not.

This announcer, Meiners I think, said for UL fans not to worry that in a couple weeks UK would be getting theirs. That the ax was about to fall on us. He said "the pendulum falls both ways" and it is about to even out and for UL fans to wait for it to happen.

Personally, I think he has had his head up Slick Rick's ass for so long, he has shit for brains, but I want to hear it from you guys, has there been something said about UK in all the FBI crap?

The goof ball said something to the effect, "they can take their banner but they can't take away Google, our dreams and memories.

He’s talking out his gay ass hoping the FBI stuff comes on us but has no information

Like someone else said, they WOULD say it if they knew anything. Idiots

Reactions: brianpoe
Yeah, Terry Meiners would be the first to break a major UK story so I'm shaking in my boots.
He'd probably just finished a handy with Suntan and nonsense was how he got paid.

BBN...I have been working 15 hours days for the last couple weeks. I log on every night to check up on things and when I have time check my phone for the latest news.

Today I read about UL on my phone through breaking news. So on my ride home, I turned on the radio to AM 840 to see hear what kind of spin UL was going to put on all this.
I am not sure who the announcer was; I think it Terry Meiners. Not sure. I don't listen to AM very often.
He was bashing UK fans for taking happiness in the misery at UL. Several stupid things were said but a couple stood out.

This announcer, Meiners I think, said for UL fans not to worry that in a couple weeks UK would be getting theirs. That the ax was about to fall on us. He said "the pendulum falls both ways" and it is about to even out and for UL fans to wait for it to happen.

Personally, I think he has had his head up Slick Rick's ass for so long, he has shit for brains, but I want to hear it from you guys, has there been something said about UK in all the FBI crap?

The goof ball said something to the effect, "they can take their banner but they can't take away Google, our dreams and memories.

Someone should have called in and explained to dumbass how pendulums work. They swing during normal operation, not fall lmao. If you're going to try and use euphemisms over air at least get it right. Pfft lol

So he calls UK fans out for deriving happiness from ULs failures but then says UL will be able to derive happiness from UKs fall in a couple of weeks.... uh, ok.

Nothing new.

UL fans have been constantly falsely claiming the hammer's about to fall on us ever since Cal showed up. And it kills em that it never actually happens.

I just laugh when I see this stuff now.

Last edited:
Dude's definitely a turd butt through and through. I can't stand damn Louisville fans.

9eLwQ.gif

Terry, Terry, Terry. You are hoping, praying and wishing UK crashes. Your team is disgraced and now you cast your eyes to Lexington hoping the same fate for UK. Terry you a shameful excuse for a UL fan and that is saying something because 99.9% are shameful.

Yeah, half my family is cards fans and they have said it for ever. You all pay your players, I have heard that since Ptitino or since we really starting embarrassing them. When news says 36-50 teams could be affected most are just hoping one is us. We hired that NCAA lady for a reason. To keep us away from stuff like this, hopefully it worked.

Reactions: westerncat
The media personalities they have are making it worse for them. You have Ramsey telling their fans to "wear their gear", and then Meiners complaining about our fans. They can deflect all they want but it won't change the fact that they are the first program to be stripped of a National Championship.

He’s always tried to find ways to make UofL an equal of UK - for instance trying to define “modern history” in such a way that they have nearly the same number of titles, everything before that being irrelevant. Bend yourself into a pretzel kind of stuff. No surprise he’s distraught today. I haven’t listened to him much at all since he made fun of UK fans by joking about black lung 15 years ago or so. I’m not from the mountains, don’t know any miners, it’s not a sensitive issue for me - but it so crossed a line I just wrote him off.....

Remember when UL said we should put our banner up with velcro?

If UK cheated, then we deserve our punishment. Until it is proven, just bitter rival fans talking.

Historic day for college basketball today. I'll always remember where I was, when I got the breaking news alert.

How much longer are they gonna hold their breath on so-called "Cheater" Cal? :p

ADVERTISEMENT