ADVERTISEMENT

WHAS 840 radio announcer said UK was getting theirs in a couple weeks

As if he didn't look stupid enough for writing this, then he looks REALLY stupid right now.

http://www.heyterry.com/blog/

"Cats losing streak ends so now UK fans are free to resume taunting others
Posted on February 18, 2018 by terrymeiners

THE BEASMAN cats now righteous
WELL CARDINAL BOY, THE WORLD DONE GOT BACK ON ITS AXLE. Y’ALL SUCK AGAIN AND THE KENTUCKY WILDCATS DOMMERATED ALABAMMER. SO THE STREAK IS DEAD AND GONE AND US CAT FANS IS BACK TO TAUNTIN LOSERS LIKE YOU. PLUS, COACH CAL DON’T GOTTA MOVE INTO BILLY CLYDE’S BASEMENT AND THE REST OF COLLEGE BASKETBAW TEAMS IS A-SHAKIN IN THEIR BOOTS KNOWIN THAT THE CATS IS GITTIN READY TO CRUSH EVER FOOL IN THEIR WAY OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPERCHIPS.

MEANTIME, U OF SMELL GOT CRUSHED LIKE A BUG BY NARTH CARAMALINER, A SCHOOL THAT’S SMART ENOUGH TO INTIMERDATE THE NC2A FROM GIVIN EM NO PENALTIES. THEM TURD HEELS SLAPPED THE CARDINAL CONVICTS LIKE THEY WAS RAG DOLLS IN A HURRICANE. LARRY, Y’ALL TWO BIT, SAGGY PANTS, RAP MUSIC, GOLD TOOTH, NECK TATTOO, WELFARE QUEEN, MAKIN BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK, DRIVE BY SHOOTIN LOSERVILLE THUGS AIN’T GOT NOTHIN BUT TROUBLE AHEAD NOW.

THE NC2A IS BRINGIN THE HAMMER DOWN ON YOUR FAKE NEWS BANNER. TOMMY TURTLENECK AIN’T GONNA WIN NO LAWSUIT TO GIT PAID AND YOUR GAY BOYFRIEND SLICK RICK OWES THEM MONEY. SLICK IS A KNOWN CHEATER SO HE OWES ALL YOU STUPID CARDINAL FANS REE-FUNDS ON ALL THEM TICKETS AND POSTERS Y’ALL BOUGHT THINKIN YOU WAS SUPPORTIN A LEGITERMATE TEAM.

SLICK RICK IS THE BERNIE MADOFF OF COLLEGE COACHES. HE WAS RUNNIN A PONZI SCHEME OF LIES, STRIPPERS, AND PAYOFFS TO RECRUITS. OH, AND I HEARED YOUR BOYFRIEND SLICK RICK GOT HIS EYEBALL POKED OUT BY A JEALOUS HUSBAND WHO CAUGHT SLICK LOOKIN AT HIS WIFE’S SHART SHARTS. IT WEREN’T A DEE-TACHED RETINA…IT WAS A DEE-TACHED JAW AFTER THAT HUSBAND GOT A-HOLT OF HIM. LARRY, WHY CAINT YOU LOSERVILLE PEOPLE CHEER FOR HONEST COACHES? BOBBY PETRINKO IS A RAT FINK AND YOU KNOW HE’S GONNA GIT RUN OFF NEXT."

[eyeroll]

BBN...I have been working 15 hours days for the last couple weeks. I log on every night to check up on things and when I have time check my phone for the latest news.

Today I read about UL on my phone through breaking news. So on my ride home, I turned on the radio to AM 840 to see hear what kind of spin UL was going to put on all this.
I am not sure who the announcer was; I think it Terry Meiners. Not sure. I don't listen to AM very often.
He was bashing UK fans for taking happiness in the misery at UL. Several stupid things were said but a couple stood out.

Not sure if I have missed something or not.

This announcer, Meiners I think, said for UL fans not to worry that in a couple weeks UK would be getting theirs. That the ax was about to fall on us. He said "the pendulum falls both ways" and it is about to even out and for UL fans to wait for it to happen.

Personally, I think he has had his head up Slick Rick's ass for so long, he has shit for brains, but I want to hear it from you guys, has there been something said about UK in all the FBI crap?

The goof ball said something to the effect, "they can take their banner but they can't take away Google, our dreams and memories.
They cant take their pride as it seems they have no pride or honor at the ghetto commuter school near the ohio river lol

salty_bitch.jpg

Terry, Terry, Terry. You are hoping, praying and wishing UK crashes. Your team is disgraced and now you cast your eyes to Lexington hoping the same fate for UK. Terry you a shameful excuse for a UL fan and that is saying something because 99.9% are shameful.

He is really a pathetic excuse of a radio personality. He sounds so bought and paid for it is amazing.

Reactions: brianpoe
As if he didn't look stupid enough for writing this, then he looks REALLY stupid right now.

http://www.heyterry.com/blog/

"Cats losing streak ends so now UK fans are free to resume taunting others
Posted on February 18, 2018 by terrymeiners

THE BEASMAN cats now righteous
WELL CARDINAL BOY, THE WORLD DONE GOT BACK ON ITS AXLE. Y’ALL SUCK AGAIN AND THE KENTUCKY WILDCATS DOMMERATED ALABAMMER. SO THE STREAK IS DEAD AND GONE AND US CAT FANS IS BACK TO TAUNTIN LOSERS LIKE YOU. PLUS, COACH CAL DON’T GOTTA MOVE INTO BILLY CLYDE’S BASEMENT AND THE REST OF COLLEGE BASKETBAW TEAMS IS A-SHAKIN IN THEIR BOOTS KNOWIN THAT THE CATS IS GITTIN READY TO CRUSH EVER FOOL IN THEIR WAY OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPERCHIPS.

MEANTIME, U OF SMELL GOT CRUSHED LIKE A BUG BY NARTH CARAMALINER, A SCHOOL THAT’S SMART ENOUGH TO INTIMERDATE THE NC2A FROM GIVIN EM NO PENALTIES. THEM TURD HEELS SLAPPED THE CARDINAL CONVICTS LIKE THEY WAS RAG DOLLS IN A HURRICANE. LARRY, Y’ALL TWO BIT, SAGGY PANTS, RAP MUSIC, GOLD TOOTH, NECK TATTOO, WELFARE QUEEN, MAKIN BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK, DRIVE BY SHOOTIN LOSERVILLE THUGS AIN’T GOT NOTHIN BUT TROUBLE AHEAD NOW.

THE NC2A IS BRINGIN THE HAMMER DOWN ON YOUR FAKE NEWS BANNER. TOMMY TURTLENECK AIN’T GONNA WIN NO LAWSUIT TO GIT PAID AND YOUR GAY BOYFRIEND SLICK RICK OWES THEM MONEY. SLICK IS A KNOWN CHEATER SO HE OWES ALL YOU STUPID CARDINAL FANS REE-FUNDS ON ALL THEM TICKETS AND POSTERS Y’ALL BOUGHT THINKIN YOU WAS SUPPORTIN A LEGITERMATE TEAM.

SLICK RICK IS THE BERNIE MADOFF OF COLLEGE COACHES. HE WAS RUNNIN A PONZI SCHEME OF LIES, STRIPPERS, AND PAYOFFS TO RECRUITS. OH, AND I HEARED YOUR BOYFRIEND SLICK RICK GOT HIS EYEBALL POKED OUT BY A JEALOUS HUSBAND WHO CAUGHT SLICK LOOKIN AT HIS WIFE’S SHART SHARTS. IT WEREN’T A DEE-TACHED RETINA…IT WAS A DEE-TACHED JAW AFTER THAT HUSBAND GOT A-HOLT OF HIM. LARRY, WHY CAINT YOU LOSERVILLE PEOPLE CHEER FOR HONEST COACHES? BOBBY PETRINKO IS A RAT FINK AND YOU KNOW HE’S GONNA GIT RUN OFF NEXT."

[eyeroll]

I can just feel his butthurt seeping through.

What a b.

Reactions: brianpoe
What a hypocrite.

Remember how excited he got when UK reported a secondary violation to the NCAA because Tubby rolled a ball to Josh Carrier in a gym?

Eat your words, Meiners.
Meiners is like the Lieutenant on "Good Morning Vietnam" that thought he was funny. "Sir, deep in my heart I know that I'm funny".

Reactions: UKWildcatT
I've said in other threads, UK's recruiting has trended downwards, so now sure we're the school that's cheating.. But seeing as how we pretty much know it's Auburn, Kansas, Arizona (and proably Duke).. with UofL and UNC's own problems.. I'm not sure anything Kentucky does in regards to this shoe deal will matter.

There's just too much. There's too many schools. If you have one bad kid, you punish him. If all 12 of your kids are bad, it's parenting. This is now an NCAA thing.

I do think these schools will probably skate, if it's some crazy number all linked to Adidas. They'll lose scholarships and what not, but they will largely have to change the entire system. The main thing that will come to this, is some of these schools resurgence into the recruiting picture. Miller and Coach K come to mind.

Reactions: jace2012
To anyone who thinks they know what’s coming with the f.b.i. are guessing they leak nothing

If some way something fell through the cracks by Sandy Bell and I doubt it, but if sooo then I’m done with college basketball. The NCAA has so many glaring internal policy issues that should be addressed that aren’t, but they’ll spend untold resources being Columbo. It’s ridiculous!

wishful thinking
noun

Definition of wishful thinking
: the attribution of reality to what one wishes to be true or the tenuous justification of what one wants to believe

When RP was here Terry was so far up his butt it would take a team to pull him out. Biggest UK fan ever. When RP when to UL Terry switched to become UL fan. What's funny is from TJ and RP they have treated him like crap but like a good puppy he kept hanging around and not come and and say all this. Trying to save his career thinking UL fans are his fans in Louisville and no UK fans here

If for some reason we were mentioned in the FBI probe, we still didn’t pay hookers to sleep with teenagers and U6 was one of the first schools that was exposed. Not to mention that happened while the NCAA was still in louisville.
all you hear from them is NC got off so should we. I despise anything related to U6.

I quit listening to Meiners the day Pitino became UL’s coach. Someone asked him if he was going to stay a UK fan or start cheering for UL since RP became the coach. He said he would go with UL since he and RP are such good friends and his loyalty was to RP. I changed the channel and never went back.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Don’t worry, he’s going to make sure the right people hear about this.

I quit listening to Meiners years ago when he switched allegiance, became a UL/Pitino shill, and starting dogging UK and the UK fan base. Mainly the latter.

I'm not UK, just a UK fan. But I'm definitely hoping I get mine and the sooner the better.

I don't listen to anyone who makes fun of Joe B Hall. Terry Meiners, like my lower intestine, stinks and is full of crap.

I can just feel his butthurt seeping through.

What a b.

Right, Terry... As UofL fans definitely didn't spend every waking moment of the one season they were actually better than UK in 2012-2013 reminding any UK fan that would listen about the Championship they stole, making 40 million BBNIT hashtags, and "lol, Robert Morris". They spent far more time taunting Kentucky fans for us sucking that year than they did basking in the joy of their own program's ill-gotten glory.

ADVERTISEMENT