ADVERTISEMENT

We're going to lose at Kansas tomorrow night

I don't care what anybody says. We aren't losing tomorrow. That's a fact.
Told you. As I said, we win on a neutral floor.

You are pathetic. Did you forget that we are the Kentucky freakin Wildcats? THE KENTUCKY WILDCATS!! We don't throw in the towel for anybody or anything.
Has nothing to do with throwing in the towel. Its logic. Don't pick UK to win every game and learn to step outside of your fandom.

Wow. Did I call it, or did I call it? Or did I call it?

We'd win on a neutral court, we'd win in Rupp. But we're not quite good enough to win in KU against the refs and fans.

Just stop. Cats come up with that one stop before the "foul" on Ellis at the end of regulation and Cats win.

Why would I stop? How pathetic is it that we had the game won despite the fouls and free throws discrepancy? The refs are the only reason Kansas stayed in the game.

I missed the show!! You came back last night an announced you were back from a long ban and you are already in the penalty box again!! There’s always a pillow fight after I bed down for the night so I didn’t see you get tossed. What transpired last night??

Dang.
What? Who are you exactly and why did you revive this old thread.

Reactions: UKortho
Has zero to do with the thread. Had to find some writings from Sosa to ask what happened to him last night, as I clearly stated. You all know that. Such drama queens.
Just curious but, how did you know he was posting and got banned last night ? I was on here but I must have missed it too .

Just curious but, how did you know he was posting and got banned last night ? I was on here but I must have missed it too .

I responded to a thread he created about being back from a ban cation. I guess the mods didn't like the thread lol. Or he said something later he shouldn't have. Anyways not my business.

Reactions: yoshukai
1857225761-3ec7fc37bb525331169b6c6bc362411b.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT