ADVERTISEMENT

UK could very well be 28-2, on a 22 gm win streak and #1 in the Nation heading to Rocky Top on March 9

This team is gonna take at least a couple more licks. Just a given with so many freshmen playing big minutes.

Assuming we stay healthy, wouldn’t trade rosters with anyone when we head into the tournament though.

Tell me its not possible, we already have a win at home over then #8 and a win on a neutral floor v #9.

We wont play anyone currently in the top 25 on the road until at UT March 9.

You boys better buckle up cause its damn sure possible!!
Don't do this to yourself. Calipari's teams are capable of losing to ANYONE.

Basically didn't have 2 starters; Wagner out and Bradshaw played sparingly as it was his 1st gm and he was clearly playing cautious.

No way we lose with both playing under normal circumstances.
Didn’t need AB at all to win that game. Not a factor at all

Tell me its not possible, we already have a win at home over then #8 and a win on a neutral floor v #9.

Hell yeah!! Good on you for posting this!!🏀

I hope you’re right and then we leave there 29-2. 👍

I just hope we win the sec and the tournament it's been what 5 years sine we sniffed one

Reactions: Fox2monk

Nobody ever loses in fantasy land....but the real world is much different.

We say it every year:

Can this team win 6 in a row? I want to see that for now. Let's show we can stay locked in and perform at a high level for 6 consecutive games.

1. Penn
2. UNC
3. U of L
4. Illinois State
5. Florida
6. Mizzou

All of the next 4 are very winnable, and UK will be favored. Get it done.

Hell yeah! You can def tell sometimes when ppl get in their feelings on here. You and Cowtown Cat are the only ones who showed me consistent love from when I was brand new until now. Even if I ever said I disagree with a take but everyones not gonna agree on everything 100% of the time. I'd still be a BC prospect if it wasn't for y'all lol. I think I've pissed off several ppl but never intentionally. And sometimes I just talk crazy and be joking and you the only one who seems to catch it.

North Carolina come on and raise up ...
Thanks man 🙏

True true. But hell with em if you piss someone off for just posting your own thoughts then don't worry to much about it. Remember that some of them are the same ppl who are pissed after a big ass UK win over UNC. Some Ppl just wanna be lawyers and argue over shit just for the hell of it. I'll usually argue back with em for a couple mins and then move on. I ain't gonna get hurt if anyone on a msg board don't like me. But I ain't holding grudges over any of this. If you have one disagreement with some they seem to hold it against you forever. Just cause I might not like or disagree with one of your post today don't mean I won't like what you might post tomorrow. I'll smash that like button as they say if I like it. I try to keep an open mind and be objective. Im pretty new here myself but I like posters who can be logical and see something about a player or coach and be pissed today if it's stupid or that can also give the same person credit when they do something good.
Anonymity brings out the asshole in some of us. some take this board and themselves just a little too seriously.

Gotta respect those who use their real name and picture. Dave Kersey seems like a nice guy, kind enough to share whatever info available to him. He takes a beating sometimes. His replies seem to reflect the guy in the picture.

And HH avatar a picture of himself? Has to be him. I've been around here longer than my current account, and that's exactly how I pictured him. His posts may be a little hyperbolic, but I don't think he's a troll. It's just who he is....REALLY enthusiastic and a little over the top. Cool...whatever. Have a feeling he gets a good chuckle out of some replies.

But at least it seems the majority are here to talk bb and support the team with some occasional ribbing or jokes.

Reactions: bigbluelou
Don't do this to yourself. Calipari's teams are capable of losing to ANYONE.
Nope; not this one, not when fully healthy.
Prepare yourself for another historic run that has started with wins away from Rupp v Penn and UNC and soon to be at Louisville.

We need to get HH a Sandwich Board.

a-sandwich-board-man-warns-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg

We need to get HH a Sandwich Board.

a-sandwich-board-man-warns-mary-evans-picture-library.jpg
Id walk with those. Also in our L to Kansas we were without all 3 bigs.
In our loss to Wilmington we were basically without all 3 bigs, as though Bradshaw played, he was given limited minutes and clearly played tentative and we didnt have DJ due to an ankle sprain.

Fully healthy, we are 10-0 and #1 and you know it.

Make fun now because you wont be able to much longer.

This team is a juggarnant right now.

Clear the Croatian and we beat some low tier NBA squads.

True true. But hell with em if you piss someone off for just posting your own thoughts then don't worry to much about it. Remember that some of them are the same ppl who are pissed after a big ass UK win over UNC. Some Ppl just wanna be lawyers and argue over shit just for the hell of it. I'll usually argue back with em for a couple mins and then move on. I ain't gonna get hurt if anyone on a msg board don't like me. But I ain't holding grudges over any of this. If you have one disagreement with some they seem to hold it against you forever. Just cause I might not like or disagree with one of your post today don't mean I won't like what you might post tomorrow. I'll smash that like button as they say if I like it. I try to keep an open mind and be objective. Im pretty new here myself but I like posters who can be logical and see something about a player or coach and be pissed today if it's stupid or that can also give the same person credit when they do something good.
I wish more posters were like this. ☝️

This team will lose at least 8 games most likely more. I hope I am wrong but winning on the Road in the SEC is tough nowadays also Cal has proven playing in Rupp is no longer sacred.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT