ADVERTISEMENT

UK could very well be 28-2, on a 22 gm win streak and #1 in the Nation heading to Rocky Top on March 9

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018

Tell me its not possible, we already have a win at home over then #8 and a win on a neutral floor v #9.

We wont play anyone currently in the top 25 on the road until at UT March 9.

You boys better buckle up cause its damn sure possible!!

Last edited:
Lots of tough games left on the schedule. Won't say it isn't POSSIBLE, but highly unlikely. Plus, one more collective brain fart, with many freshman, you never know.

However, I like the positive optimism.

Let's just take it one game at a time and get incrementally better every game. The sky isn't the limit with this team. ORBIT is the upper limit for this young team!

:)

Go Big Blue !

Good thing fans looking ahead has zero impact on what will happen in the real games, since we don’t actually play
Thanks man, I could never figure that out without you. Fans can have an impact on games with good home court advantages, but it’s clear you didn’t read the message. Looking ahead is what got Kentucky in trouble with UNCW. Looking ahead gets teams losses to teams they should be beating

Don’t look ahead, that’s how Kentucky gets in trouble. Just win the game in front of them
Forreal! Listen to this man... ☝️

All that talk sounds nice but it's hard to sweep the SEC. You probably gon lose a close one or 2 and who knows what happens between now and then🤞. Who gonna be healthy and who won't. What's the chemistry gonna be by then. Who will we overlook and how many times will that happen? I wish and hope like hell it stays right where it is tonight but stuff just changes quick these days. Maybe it always has but I swear it seems like years ago that you gotta feel for your team and knew kind of what to expect game to game throughout the season and that just not the case these days.

Thanks man, I could never figure that out without you. Fans can have an impact on games with good home court advantages, but it’s clear you didn’t read the message. Looking ahead is what got Kentucky in trouble with UNCW. Looking ahead gets teams losses to teams they should be beating
You really can't say much of anything without being attacked this board. It's a sad situation.

Forreal! Listen to this man... ☝️

All that talk sounds nice but it's hard to sweep the SEC. You probably gon lose a close one or 2 and who knows what happens between now and then🤞. Who gonna be healthy and who won't. What's the chemistry gonna be by then. Who will we overlook and how many times will that happen? I wish and hope like hell it stays right where it is tonight but stuff just changes quick these days. Maybe it always has but I swear it seems like years ago that you gotta feel for your team and knew kind of what to expect game to game throughout the season and that just not the case these days.
2 of our first 3 league games are on the road @florida and @A&M those are two of the hardest games in the league.

I don’t understand how HH starts a thread or posts in a thread and some people reply to him. He’s a troll and says ridiculous things just to see who will bite. The guy is bogus and NOTHING he says can be taken seriously. Great win today and this team has a great upside but getting in a conversation with HH is just a waste of time.

Tell me its not possible, we already have a win at home over then #8 and a win on a neutral floor v #9.

lol stop

UK has until at Florida to fix some crap and improve. At Lewisville will be the first road game against a crap team and be a good measurement.
Im thinking it's gonna be 70% blue in the Yum! Center and that's just being generous. I think it got potential to feel like one of those old games UK used to play yearly in Freedom Hall against Ohio or someone. I might be wrong and they might be some Louisville fans show up since it's UK and I'm sure more will show than they did against Arky St but that shit looked like a COVID era game.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

You really can't say much of anything without being attacked this board. It's a sad situation.
True true. But hell with em if you piss someone off for just posting your own thoughts then don't worry to much about it. Remember that some of them are the same ppl who are pissed after a big ass UK win over UNC. Some Ppl just wanna be lawyers and argue over shit just for the hell of it. I'll usually argue back with em for a couple mins and then move on. I ain't gonna get hurt if anyone on a msg board don't like me. But I ain't holding grudges over any of this. If you have one disagreement with some they seem to hold it against you forever. Just cause I might not like or disagree with one of your post today don't mean I won't like what you might post tomorrow. I'll smash that like button as they say if I like it. I try to keep an open mind and be objective. Im pretty new here myself but I like posters who can be logical and see something about a player or coach and be pissed today if it's stupid or that can also give the same person credit when they do something good.

Don’t be

You boys better buckle up cause it’s damn sure possible!!
Don’t be doing this man! We all know we will drop a game we shouldn’t on the road or something. Enjoy the win, be hyped, but don’t get we are winning it all or we are definitely #1 for sure.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
True true. But hell with em if you piss someone off for just posting your own thoughts then don't worry to much about it. Remember that some of them are the same ppl who are pissed after a big ass UK win over UNC. Some Ppl just wanna be lawyers and argue over shit just for the hell of it. I'll usually argue back with em for a couple mins and then move on. I ain't gonna get hurt if anyone on a msg board don't like me. But I ain't holding grudges over any of this. If you have one disagreement with some they seem to hold it against you forever. Just cause I might not like or disagree with one of your post today don't mean I won't like what you might post tomorrow. I'll smash that like button as they say if I like it. I try to keep an open mind and be objective. Im pretty new here myself but I like posters who can be logical and see something about a player or coach and be pissed today if it's stupid or that can also give the same person credit when they do something good.
Agreed, a lot of people these days will find one thing they don’t agree with you with and just act like they can’t even talk to you anymore. Plenty of posters on here I don’t like their political stance but we have respectful dialog and still have good chats talking about basketball or football. It’s like people who hate Cal so much now they won’t give him credit for anything, and blame everything on him even in a big win.

I think the uncw showed us a lot. If you fail to bring your effort and focus, you can lose to anyone. But the unc game showed us that we can absolutely beat anyone. So it’s really up to these young kids. They will control their own destiny. We’ve also seen the profound effect that injuries can have.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Agreed, a lot of people these days will find one thing they don’t agree with you with and just act like they can’t even talk to you anymore. Plenty of posters on here I don’t like their political stance but we have respectful dialog and still have good chats talking about basketball or football. It’s like people who hate Cal so much now they won’t give him credit for anything, and blame everything on him even in a big win.
Hell yeah! You can def tell sometimes when ppl get in their feelings on here. You and Cowtown Cat are the only ones who showed me consistent love from when I was brand new until now. Even if I ever said I disagree with a take but everyones not gonna agree on everything 100% of the time. I'd still be a BC prospect if it wasn't for y'all lol. I think I've pissed off several ppl but never intentionally. And sometimes I just talk crazy and be joking and you the only one who seems to catch it.

North Carolina come on and raise up ...

For the first time in like 3 years, I do think we at least have a team that can win the SEC regular season. Let's get that done first and worry about what comes later.

Not having arguable our best player and PG Wagner is what got us beat v Wilmington plus Aaron playing his 1st game o the season and was clearly rusty,

Not having arguable our best player and PG Wagner is what got us beat v Wilmington plus Aaron playing his 1st game o the season and was clearly rusty,
If Wagner plays I agree they beat UNCW. But even without him they should have won, that’s a bad loss, if Kentucky ends up being in contention for a high seed that loss will hurt them

Don’t be

Don’t be doing this man! We all know we will drop a game we shouldn’t on the road or something. Enjoy the win, be hyped, but don’t get we are winning it all or we are definitely #1 for sure.
Never said for sure my man. I said possibly and I also gave sound reasons why, not just careless elderly exuberance.

We just lost to UNCW 2 weeks ago lol. We arent gonna win 22 games in a row. Good Lord which fanbase is trolling the board with this account? Cant be a UK fan.

POSITIVITY Keep this thread going.

If Wagner plays I agree they beat UNCW. But even without him they should have won, that’s a bad loss, if Kentucky ends up being in contention for a high seed that loss will hurt them.

Basically didn't have 2 starters; Wagner out and Bradshaw played sparingly as it was his 1st gm and he was clearly playing cautious.

No way we lose with both playing under normal circumstances.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT