ADVERTISEMENT

Well wishes please

Can some of you guys send some thought my way in whatever way you choose to do it. I’m going through it man. Really going through a patch. TIA. Love you guys.

Praying for you brother!!

1 Peter 5:6-7 KJV

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

BWO ... I watched, and thank you for, about a million or your streams of past UK games. But even if you'd never streamed a single game, I'd still be lifting prayers for you to Almighty God, the Creator of all that is, in the name of my Savior Jesus Christ, whom they crucified. I know about rough patches, myself, my friend.
I take it from the text of your post that you aren't inclined, yourself, to call upon God Almighty in the name of Jesus. About that, I'll only point out that there was a dying thief hanging on another cross next to Jesus. The dying thief looked at Jesus and said, "Remember me when you come into your Kingdom." Jesus said to the dying thief, "THIS DAY you will be with me in Paradise."
It's never too late, my man. Never too late !
Send me a reply to this if you want to talk about it, and we'll figure out a way to do that.
In Jesus' name.

You got this BWO! Positive vibes headed your way my BBN brother.

As others have said, I too always appreciate your game uploads. I went through a pretty rough patch myself with cancer and some other things a couple of years back, and wasn't entirely sure if I would pull through it or not. We're always stronger than we think we are, and I know you are as well.

I'm in Richmond and would enjoy some of us getting together one evening if possible. I'm a good listener, fwiw. Hang in there buddy.

Reactions: augustaky1
I think it was Winston Churchill that said "When you're going thru hell, keep going."

BWO, you are highly thought of here. So head up, chest out, straighten your cap and just be you. You're awesome dude.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Best wishes B-dub. Thanks for everything you’ve done for us on here. I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT