ADVERTISEMENT

Well wishes please

Hey man, if you don’t mind hanging out with a Duke fan, I have a houseboat here in Ky. Come to the lake and and we will smoke some ribs and steaks and throw back some cold beer. I’m not posting my number or email here but if the mods can hook us up, I’m serious. Come to the lake for some laid back fun. Bring @Dontworryboutit23 and @BBBLazing with you!
@Blueheart32. Thanks for the invite, but I don't think I'd be much fun on a houseboat, being a grumpy old man and all that no longer has sea legs. I did smoke a brisket today that was delicious. I got up and put it on at 2 am this morning, just finally cut into it about an hour ago. I'm learning. I wish I would have started trying smoking meat sooner. I really enjoy it.

Hey man, if you don’t mind hanging out with a Duke fan, I have a houseboat here in Ky. Come to the lake and and we will smoke some ribs and steaks and throw back some cold beer. I’m not posting my number or email here but if the mods can hook us up, I’m serious. Come to the lake for some laid back fun. Bring @Dontworryboutit23 and @BBBLazing with you!
Super kind of you. I’ll keep that in mind if I get some time. I could manage being with a Duke fan. It’s not that tough.

Reactions: Blueheart32
@Blueheart32. Thanks for the invite, but I don't think I'd be much fun on a houseboat, being a grumpy old man and all that no longer has sea legs. I did smoke a brisket today that was delicious. I got up and put it on at 2 am this morning, just finally cut into it about an hour ago. I'm learning. I wish I would have started trying smoking meat sooner. I really enjoy it.

Do what you do buddy! Try a prime rib. Comes out great every time

Hey BWO, just wanted to check in to see how you are. Been thinking about you lately and wondering how you were doing. Take care.

GO CATS!!!!💙💙💙💙💙

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT