ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday CBB games on TV

Wow, Clemson loses by 21 to a really bad BC team.

The ACC is truly just awful.

At one point Clemson was ahead of us on the seed lines- this should drop them to at least a 6.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Wow, Clemson loses by 21 to a really bad BC team.

The ACC is truly just awful.

At one point Clemson was ahead of us on the seed lines- this should drop them to at least a 6.
I was just going to type basically everything you just said including the part about how they were once above us not long ago

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
Georgia just played that Kentucky D we played vs Florida and doubled the the drive leaving the 3 guy wide open difference is this guy missed

I just realized the SEC has more teams in the central time zone than in the eastern time zone. I guess I never thought about it before tonight. Both Alabama schools, both Mississippi schools, LSU, a&m, Arkansas, Missouri and Vanderbilt.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
and UK possibly wins SEC tourney on SELECTION SUNDAY...and still gets a 3.
We just have bad losses and didn’t beat our cream puffs by enough. That’s how the NET sadly works.

i don’t care what our seed is at this point as long as its a 3 or up. Let’s just win.

We just have bad losses and didn’t beat our cream puffs by enough. That’s how the NET sadly works.

i don’t care what our seed is at this point as long as its a 3 or up. Let’s just win.
I agree, but I just wonder if playing the championship on Saturday matters.

I was in Key West drinking and not watching Vandy suck.

Glad we fired Stack, hoping we make a good hire.

Good luck in the NCAA Tourney, brother. High upside on this team, nothing would surprise me.
Awesome dude! I hope you had a great time. I hope you all hire someone decent that can get something going down there.

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT