Wednesday night games

Feb 5, 2022
A handful of interesting matchups to tune into

NC State @ Virginia
Auburn @ Alabama
Miss St @ UF
Arkansas @ Ole Miss
Illinois @ Northwestern

Overall not a loaded Wednesday night, but I’ll for sure be tuning into Auburn - Bama (that one should be good) and looking to see how Ark squares up against OM knowing that we’re around the corner

Reactions: Smashcat
That Auburn vs Alabama game could be pretty telling in regard to who's for real in contending for the SEC title.

Reactions: UKwootwoot
Bama is favored at home. If AU goes in there and beats them it's going to be a lot harder for SEC teams to catch them.
I wasn’t too critical of the loss at TAM because I figured we’d drop 2 or 3 at some point, with TAM potential being one of them. The game last night was a gut punch. Need Bama to win this one. Auburn plays at UT this year, so that’s likely a loss for them, but they’re lucky that it’s the only time they play UT. Losing to USC kinda threw a wrench for the regular season title

That Auburn vs Alabama game could be pretty telling in regard to who's for real in contending for the SEC title.
Just looked and despite Bama being un-ranked, it’s a Kenpom #5 vs #8 matchup. If Bama wins, it might be more telling than anything for how good UT is this year. That UT win over Bama wasn’t even close the entire game

Reactions: G-PIP
I wasn’t too critical of the loss at TAM because I figured we’d drop 2 or 3 at some point, with TAM potential being one of them. The game last night was a gut punch. Need Bama to win this one. Auburn plays at UT this year, so that’s likely a loss for them, but they’re lucky that it’s the only time they play UT. Losing to USC kinda threw a wrench for the regular season title
Auburn has a very favorable schedule. Even though they go to Knoxville, they get to host us. They pull off a win tonight and Pearl is going to be a very happy camper.

Reactions: UKwootwoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT