ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday CBB games on TV

Odds for the two SEC games tonight.
Image-3-13-24-at-10-08-AM.jpg

Those 2 SEC games tonight, what turkey's. There have been some exciting other conference games including championships. Then to have two games with crappy teams from the SEC that likely will be boring and unwatchable. Well maybe the good Arkansas will show up versus the bad Arkansas.

I do not miss Wheeler but he is a lot more under control, staying out of the paint, feeding people earlier and not jacking up crazy shots. Nice to see him Brooks play. Moses Wood is having a half.

Just in terms of our opponents this year, was good to see St. Joe's win. Of course, UNCW already lost.

Butler had wins this year @Creighton, @Marquette, vs Boise State, Texas Tech, Villanova, Providence and yet didn't even sniff a bid at 18-14.

I do not want to get matched up with McNeese st.

Say what you will about Will Wade. Yes he's a cheater. But he can coach. And he's knows Cal, his style, and hes beaten him before. He's gonna be back on a power program in a few years.

Not exactly a team I want in the very 1st round.

I do not want to get matched up with McNeese st.

Say what you will about Will Wade. Yes he's a cheater. But he can coach. And he's knows Cal, his style, and hes beaten him before. He's gonna be back on a power program in a few years.

Not exactly a team I want in the very 1st round.

Pretty sure we will get Morehead state.

I think I'm rooting for Arkansas because, at their best, I think they can take down anyone on their side of the bracket. Just don't know which team will show up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT