Vanderbilt at Florida | 4 p.m. | SEC Network
UCF at Kansas | 4 p.m. | FOX
No. 20 Kentucky at No. 1 Georgia | 7 p.m. | ESPN
No. 2 Michigan at Minnesota | 7:30 p.m. | NBC/Peacock
No. 10 Notre Dame at No. 25 Louisville | 7:30 p.m. | ABC
Arkansas at No. 16 Ole Miss | 7:30 p.m. | SEC Network
Texas Tech at Baylor | 8 p.m. | ESPN2
Arizona at No. 9 USC | 10:30 p.m. | ESPN

Hard to watch this Mizzou game. Terrible on a sunny day. Just install natural grass you cheap bums. Hopefully some clouds roll in!

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Mizzou looked pretty good on that first drive, hard to tell much about LSU’s defense after last weeks game. Nothing’s going to be easy in the conference the rest of the way.

Watching the Red River Rivalry game between Texas and Oklahoma. Crazy start. OU scores on a pick 6 on the second play of the game and Texas scores on a blocked punt in the endzone not long after. One other interception and a fake punt good for a first down in the first 8 minutes or so of the game.

Reactions: bluecoon1
They don’t even miss Lovett. Just hammered gimmes plus Ohio State’s moneyline and I really hope I lose some cheddar via a fat Buckeye L.

Reactions: bluecoon1
I am watching OK-TX on ABC. Very intense. These guys are trying to knock each other into the next county.

AL-TX A&M should be a very competitive game later this afternoon. We will find out if AL's defense is for real. A&M's defense is for real.

Seriously? Just channel surfed between four different games. Every single damn one in a commercial break when I got to it.

• Haha
Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Unfortunately, Mizzou taking LSU to the woodshed so far. I hate to admit it, but Mizzou’s days of sucking are over. I still believe we can beat them next week, but we better come out locked and loaded.
With drinkiwitz as coach, Mizzou will always be up and down. As long as he is there I don’t think they will be consistently good

Unfortunately, Mizzou taking LSU to the woodshed so far. I hate to admit it, but Mizzou’s days of sucking are over. I still believe we can beat them next week, but we better come out locked and loaded.
Not an easy game left on our schedule as it stands. Maybe MSU but we all know how things go in Starkville. Hopefully we got all our clunkers out of our system early this year. Will see tonight.

Maryland and Missouri now

Edited: Oklahoma back up now. This will go one all game I bet.

Maryland player was trying to get up and avoid the clock running down and an OSU player prevented him. Clock ran down, end of half. That should be a penalty. That is unsportsmanlike conduct in my opinion.

Granted, that was a poor QB decision to throw it short in the middle of the field with twelve seconds left, but that stuff always goes on.

Reactions: RonRajon
Maryland player was trying to get up and avoid the clock running down and an OSU player prevented him. Clock ran down, end of half. That should be a penalty. That is unsportsmanlike conduct in my opinion.

Granted, that was a poor QB decision to throw it short in the middle of the field with twelve seconds left, but that stuff always goes on.
It’s a delay of game if called.

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
Next 3 games (GA, Mizzou, Tenn) will define this season for UK although wins over Bama and U6 could perhaps salvage any missteps.

How was that not a personal foul on the guy that tackled Daniels after he was completely across the goal line. Should be the same as hitting someone out of bounds, offsetting penalties at least.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
What the F is Maryland doing going for it from their own 17 on 4th and 3? Trying to ruin my parlay.

2:58 left, LSU up by three. Should they just let Mizzou score quickly so they can get the ball back!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT