ADVERTISEMENT

We just went 9-16 (worst team in UK history), and Calipari expects fans...

UGA has really improved Stegman since I was there.

Started taking my kids there about 10 years ago to bball games. I try to go to about 3-6 a year. We have a great time. I think they go just to get Dunkin Donuts after the game. Nothing like a cup of coffee and a donut on the drive back home.
My ex-FIL was from Ft Payne, AL. Huge Bama football fan/booster....but was a huge UK b'ball fan. Listened to Cawood on the radio in the 50s and was hooked.
Used to be able to get the UK network on the radio if the "air" was just right. Enjoyed listening to Cawood when I could.

To heck with Clarke, Boston and Cal. They can all ride off on the horse they rode in on together.

Reactions: DraftCat
Dang man, you are attached to Cal’s nut sack like a leech. Wake up dude. The ship is sinking, get off while you can.
Only thing sinking is this board. Crybabies have made it unreadable and completely predictable. Fan bases across the country laugh at this cesspool of spoiled children bashing a HOF coach averaging 30 wins a season.

• Haha
Reactions: DraftCat
Bro, you keep saying that as if to be a slight in some way against me.

I'll continue to explain it to your limited mind. I will try to use as many single syllable words as possible to help keep it to your reading level.....which seems to be very limited.

I pull for UGA in football and UK in Bball......got it?

Even a third grader should be able to understand this. You might get it.
let me guess, you also pull for the yankees, lakers and the patriots?

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT