ADVERTISEMENT

We just watched the class of the SEC do battle gents

Fans of other teams can talk how they want on their board. If they come here and tone it down and are at least somewhat respectful, I am good with it. Their team is pretty good and when full strength should go far in the tournament. We need the SEC teams to fair better than they have in the past. It bodes well for the conference.

Gang no need to bring up the officiating after a W. It’s unbecoming of a fellow blueblood. College officiating is trash we all know that. Believe me we got the ass end of it many times throughout the contest.

End of the day it was 2 bluebloods battling into the final seconds and we just couldn’t get the winner to go down.
Blue blood? Not hardly, outside of that I agree with you. Plus, you guys have a good team this year.

Gang no need to bring up the officiating after a W. It’s unbecoming of a fellow blueblood. College officiating is trash we all know that. Believe me we got the ass end of it many times throughout the contest.

End of the day it was 2 bluebloods battling into the final seconds and we just couldn’t get the winner to go down.
If you can't admit that was a horrible flagrant call at a crucial point in the game then that just isn't classy bro.

Ha. I think you’d find opinions vary on the officiating. End of the day we had a chance at the end.

Anyway, yes to an earlier question we will be counting down rd 2 well in advance.
Better count the games in between cause everyone knows aU is everyones super bowl.

If you can't admit that was a horrible flagrant call at a crucial point in the game then that just isn't classy bro.
Look buddy if you think a guy getting hacked landing on his head bleeding profusely isn’t gonna be a flagrant every single time that’s a you thing.

But as I said we all have these fans doesn’t take away from the sheer class and respect of this rivalry. What a great game.

Look buddy if you think a guy getting hacked landing on his head bleeding profusely isn’t gonna be a flagrant every single time that’s a you thing.

But as I said we all have these fans doesn’t take away from the sheer class and respect of this rivalry. What a great game.
Get real not even the announcers agreed with the call. PJ made a play for the ball which we see a ton every game. That dude went up spread eagle and put himself in a bad spot. He landed on his head and the floor caused the cut. PJ just went for a block and got arm that isn't a flagrant call noway no how. I guess in the end who cares we won! (I just thought even you would admit that call was BS)

Get real not even the announcers agreed with the call. PJ made a play for the ball which we see a ton every game. That dude went up spread eagle and put himself in a bad spot. He landed on his head and the floor caused the cut. PJ just went for a block and got arm that isn't a flagrant call noway no how. I guess in the end who cares we won! (I just thought even you would admit that call was BS)

No sense debating this guy. He’s clueless.

Eeeek. I thought we all agreed Dickie V was an imbecile? Oh the humanity.

Bad officiating is bad officiating, regardless of the outcome. That being said, aside from the asinine flagrant call on Washington, I thought the game was called fairly. Auburn is indeed legit, and they’re one of a handful of teams I’d rather not see in the tourney with the way they shoot.

Reactions: warrior-cat
[roll]I figured as much, at least you are honest about what you are. Many on here are not, Kudos.

Me? 61 years old retired Army Gulf war veteran and would offer my services in trying to turn you into a real man. Was a Drill Sergeant for three years and could whip you into shape in a hurry. You're welcome.
Good grief man, seek help. Any veteran worth their salt wouldn't be bragging about their credentials to impress a message board full of retards. The ones i know are humble and don't talk about their experiences

Good grief man, seek help. Any veteran worth their salt wouldn't be bragging about their credentials to impress a message board full of retards. The ones i know are humble and don't talk about their experiences
Any man worth his salt would not be trying to belittle some one because they missed a little sarcasm on a message board snow flake. Did you need something to prove your relevance? Don't like it when people return fire? Don't engage if you can't take the back and forth loser.

Any man worth his salt would not be trying to belittle some one because they missed a little sarcasm on a message board snow flake. Did you need something to prove your relevance? Don't like it when people return fire? Don't engage if you can't take the back and forth loser.

Reactions: UK90
[roll]I figured as much, at least you are honest about what you are. Many on here are not, Kudos.

Me? 61 years old retired Army Gulf war veteran and would offer my services in trying to turn you into a real man. Was a Drill Sergeant for three years and could whip you into shape in a hurry. You're welcome.
Was Drill Sergeant your only job title in the army?

Reactions: Edau24
ADVERTISEMENT