ADVERTISEMENT

We just watched the class of the SEC do battle gents

bucket.jpg

Wow what a slugfest. Shame for us Aubs that last Harper runner didn’t go down. Rd 2 in Rupp should be epic. Hopefully we have Wiley back for that one. See y’all in a few weeks.
DV, you’re a funny dude. I like your sense of humor and I find you entertaining.

You’re a credit to opposing fans that post here.

I thought your Tigers played a great game today. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Ha. I think you’d find opinions vary on the officiating. End of the day we had a chance at the end.

Anyway, yes to an early question we will be counting down rd 2 well in advance.

Oh I bet. Everyone (Especially in the SEC) looks forward to playing UK. UK games are circled on the calendar by every opponent and their fans..before the season even starts.

Oh I bet. Everyone (Especially in the SEC) looks forward to playing UK. UK games are circled on the calendar by every opponent and their fans..before the season even starts.
Auburn fans have had their Superbowl...time to get ready for spring football.

You won't be seeing any venomous crowds lined up to play Tennessee or Florida...but hey, it was a good run.

Wow what a slugfest. Shame for us Aubs that last Harper runner didn’t go down. Rd 2 in Rupp should be epic. Hopefully we have Wiley back for that one. See y’all in a few weeks.
Not really the class. You guys are 2-2 in the SEC now. Ain't going to be no reg. or tourney SEC title this year. It's us and TN, but good game. Hard fought as expected. BS call made it closer than it should have been. Still good effort. You hit your 3's, but we didn't let it phase us.

Exactly and what is AUB on our schedule as far as games we circle, 7th or 8th maybe? For sure not in front of, dook, UNC, U6, TN twice and KU.

Denim on that other board talking all that trash and crying and comes here with that fake act. Auburn should give Bama a run for 5th in the SEC for sure though. Good Luck fella

This ^^^ a thousand times over. Please don’t buy into his schtick. I see some of our board’s best posters falling for his crap. Look at some of his whining on that other board he posts on. He doesn’t have a sincere bone in his body. A total joke.

Gang no need to bring up the officiating after a W. It’s unbecoming of a fellow blueblood. College officiating is trash we all know that. Believe me we got the ass end of it many times throughout the contest.

End of the day it was 2 bluebloods battling into the final seconds and we just couldn’t get the winner to go down.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT