ADVERTISEMENT

We just watched the class of the SEC do battle gents

Maybe pearl should teach them how to brace themselves during a fall instead of all that flopping when your momentum takes you down
Don’t worry Cat Nation I won’t hold this one against you. These kinda fans are part of the deal. That and having that idiot Dickie V do your games.

To the true fans with class looking forward to the showdown at Rupp next month. Who knows maybe Denim will make a road trip for that one.

Don’t worry Cat Nation I won’t hold this one against you. These kinda fans are part of the deal. That and having that idiot Dickie V do your games.

To the true fans with class looking forward to the showdown at Rupp next month. Who knows maybe Denim will make a road trip for that one.
Dude from what I hear you play all nice, but on other boards bash us and call our players bums LOL. I guess you do that because you know you would get eaten alive here. AUB is a one trick pony. 3's don't go and AUB does. We will curb stomp you at Rupp. Only thing that kept that from being a blowout was it being on your court where it shows you all shoot way better than on the road. Rupp will be by double digits.

Haha, you have maybe 2 fans on here you might be fooling and one of them might actually be related as much as you two are together. Or one and the same? Either way, you're welcome at Rupp anytime. You're not crazy, just fake.

You really get off on that passive aggressive crap. The burnout may already be Yoder way. The clock is ticking. Your rise to mid major status is about to sink back into the mud. What happens then? You still have the curtains to hide empty seats?

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
You really get off on that passive aggressive crap. The burnout may already be Yoder way. The clock is ticking. Your rise to mid major status is about to sink back into the mud. What happens then? You still have the curtains to hide empty seats?
Read on Sea of Blue (See twitter reactions) when Pearl got irritated about Charles saying they might have come out to pumped up he said, we don't just sell out for Ky we sellout for every SEC game. So that was a lie. Last sellout was last Jan., might have been us not sure. Another guy tweeted that crackerjack box only holds 9700 we hold more than that in Rupp's bathrooms LMFAO.

Reactions: ORCAT and Deli owl
DV, I have to warn you about the Kentucky effect. Teams that beat U.K. Invariably lose their next game. You didn't win but came close enough to trigger the effect. Expect a real downer next game. Hopefully for your sake, you are playing a cupcake.

Reactions: Denim Vest
Wow what a slugfest. Shame for us Aubs that last Harper runner didn’t go down. Rd 2 in Rupp should be epic. Hopefully we have Wiley back for that one. See y’all in a few weeks.
I’m glad a lot of us see through your gimmick. FYI your team isn’t the “class” of the SEC and your references to auburn as a blue blood are laughable. Love beating that slob coach of yours.

DV, I have to warn you about the Kentucky effect. Teams that beat U.K. Invariably lose their next game. You didn't win but came close enough to trigger the effect. Expect a real downer next game. Hopefully for your sake, you are playing a cupcake.
Thanks for the tip. Well we are in luck we play @ S Carolina on Tuesday which is easily the game I hate the most on our entire schedule by a wide margin.

And ftr record I stand by AU/ UK being the class of the SEC. UT got exposed yesterday even though they managed to get a W. Could they win the reg season on a soft schedule sure but AU/UK got their eyes on bigger prizes. Getting Wiley back would be helpful for us.

Wow what a slugfest. Shame for us Aubs that last Harper runner didn’t go down. Rd 2 in Rupp should be epic. Hopefully we have Wiley back for that one. See y’all in a few weeks.

What he’s saying is they only lost by 2 and they were missing Wiley. Back handed compliment so gtfo.

Duke fans disappear when their team loses, and not even by us.

We beat Auburn and their fans still come by to offer congratulations.

A totally different mindset. Not entitled. Good post, auburn fan.. See you guys in a few weeks.

Dude from what I hear you play all nice, but on other boards bash us and call our players bums LOL. I guess you do that because you know you would get eaten alive here. AUB is a one trick pony. 3's don't go and AUB does. We will curb stomp you at Rupp. Only thing that kept that from being a blowout was it being on your court where it shows you all shoot way better than on the road. Rupp will be by double digits.

Don’t know about beating them in Rupp yet but the first part of your post is 100% correct. He’s a total phony. Read his crap on ‘their’ board. I support our fans on this board but the ones that keep cutting this guy slack are missing on this one.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Don’t know about beating them in Rupp yet but the first part of your post is 100% correct. He’s a total phony. Read his crap on ‘their’ board. I support our fans on this board but the ones that keep cutting this guy slack are missing on this one.
I’m just over here celebrating the best rivalry in college hoops with Cat Nation. Feel like there’s plenty of common ground on that topic. Emotions run high during battle and everybody is gonna be biased toward their team so I wouldn’t bother getting into that stuff here. Y’all are welcome to come by the Greg anytime for that though.

I’m just over here celebrating the best rivalry in college hoops with Cat Nation. Feel like there’s plenty of common ground on that topic. Emotions run high during battle and everybody is gonna be biased toward their team so I wouldn’t bother getting into that stuff here. Y’all are welcome to come by the Greg anytime for that though.

I tried that. I saw that you and your buddies act totally different there. That was enough to convince me.

I tried that. I saw that you and your buddies act totally different there. That was enough to convince me.
Yes you came by for some drive by trash talk right after the game. It is true there are Auburn fans acting like Auburn fans over there.

Let me know if you do DV, I’ll buy you a beer.

Well wether you want to say its a good call or bad call I’m saying they are going to call that a flagrant every single time. What that known idiot Dickie V says about it doesn’t mean much.

But hey if anyone needs to be upset about some kids head bleeding in a win to feel better I guess that your prerogative. A little trashy for my taste.
I agree. You have been trashy on this board.

Reactions: flacat22

Class would not be going to an opponents board and talking trash.

Class of the SEC and slugfest? All the flopping by your team and Bruce Pearl acting like a crazed maniac all game is not class, my friend. And, you do realize you were down double digits most of the 2nd half until 3's starting falling and refs got involved. Far from a slugfest but you're new to the real game of basketball in Auburn so I'll give you that one.

Yes you came by for some drive by trash talk right after the game. It is true there are Auburn fans acting like Auburn fans over there.

Not really. I just noticed that you were absent from our board as well as a few of your other Auburn buddies that said they’d come over to congratulate us if we won. I just wanted to make sure you were safe. So I went over to check on you. Thank goodness you were still there in all of your glory hammerin’ away about the game ..... only with a totally different attitude than you use on the Cat’s board. I’m just glad you’re ok. I was worried.

bucket.jpg
Pearl looks like Luca Brasi in that picture!

And KY fans when KY loses?

The vast majority, maybe all of us, don't post on the Duke boards. This isn't about how we perceive our own team in our own forum... This is about Auburn fans being a breath of fresh air amidst an absolutey dog shit kansas/Duke presence here.

Don't worry about our fans. Most are magnanimous enough to let the chaff float by the first 10 or 15 times. I think you're up to a chaff count of 20, just in this thread. .
I've always believed that there's no reason to burst the bubble of even a delusional man. Why tell a man that his wife is an ugly pig when, at least in the heat of passion, she doesn't seem to him like she is an emetic pig. However, and no insult intended, there are only 9 or 10 blue bloods in the SEC, and Vandy edged into the last slot. After all, Vandy won an SEC title in this very century, the 21st century.
I think you all are very lucky to have Pearl as your coach. Pearl is a fun guy, a first rate in-game coach, and his recruiting tactics are effective and rival Pitino's. His sense of humor is off the charts. Anyone who, when shown pictures of his own house by the NCAA, could with a straight face say "I dont' know anything about that party and I've never seen that house" is a jokester after my own heart. Those people who say Pearl is just a bloated, lying pig can't see past the warts.
Not only that, but Pearl is a religious figure of not total insignificance. The NCAA came down on him pretty hard for what it considered an unusual number of bald-faces lies told to them by Pearl. Pearl's wife, named Whiskey or brandy or some other beverage, said that Pearl was only the second totally innocent jewish man in history to be crucified on a cross, the first being Jesus. Most people around Auburn think Pearl is Jesus' brother, like God's nephew. As I said before, who am I to point out that their beautiful bride looks to most of us to be an emetic pig?
You come back any time and we can all talk some more of that blue blood sheets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4UK4Life
ADVERTISEMENT