ADVERTISEMENT

We just watched the class of the SEC do battle gents

I'd trade the CLOD for Demin and a pack of gum.
I just don’t get why some get so bent out of shape by his presence. He’s actually pretty funny. I don’t get why some take everything so seriously. We have some really bad posters here and he actually is pretty funny and doesn’t talk shit or disrespect when he’s here. I guess I see the comedy in it, while some see it as attacking our turf.

If you can't admit that was a horrible flagrant call at a crucial point in the game then that just isn't classy bro.

Do you realize that flagrant call cost us NOTHING?

They did not score on the possession awarded for it. Instead they missed a quick shot, we rebounded, a foul was quickly called on Auburn, and we hit free throws on the other end. They whole exchange ended up working out better for UK than Auburn.

Our incessant whining about a call that ended up being harmless to us in a game we won seems petty and unbecoming, to say the least. As @Denim Vest has explained, that's not the way a blue blood fan base should behave. Some of y'all could take lessons from him.

Last edited:

The did not score on the possession awarded for it. Instead they missed a quick shot, we rebounded, a foul was quickly called on Auburn, and we hit free throws on the other end. They whole exchange ended up working out quite well for UK, not Auburn.

Our incessant whining about a call that ended up being harmless to us in a game we one seems petty and unbecoming, to say the least. As Denim has explained, that's not the way a blue blood fan base should behave. some of y'all could take lessons from him.
Go sale it on the thread just started about the call then. Because there's a ton of the board that thought it was total BS at a crucial point in the game. So it worked out. What if it hadn't and they scored a 3 after that and we lose in a close game. I rarely bring up refs, but that was a horrible call.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/worst-call-ever.285493/

Go sale it on the thread just started about the call then. Because there's a ton of the board that thought it was total BS at a crucial point in the game. So it worked out. What if it hadn't and they scored a 3 after that and we lose in a close game. I rarely bring up refs, but that was a horrible call.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/worst-call-ever.285493/

Yes, it was a bad call. So what, it did NOT hurt us. Instead, the exchange ended up working out better for us than them. AND we won the game.

So why are we still whining so much about it in all these threads? Bad calls happen in EVERY game. Luckily this one ended up being no harm done. Sack up and quit crying over nothing, you knuckleheads.

Last edited:
Yes, it was clearly a bad call. But so what, it did NOT hurt us. Instead, the exchange ended up working out better for us than them. AND we won the game.

So why are we still whining so much about it in all these threads? Bad calls happen in EVERY game. Luckily this one ended up being no harm done. Sack up and quit whining, you knuckleheads.
Because he is defending it as a good call or we wouldn't be going on about it. keep up.

Because he is defending it as a good call or we wouldn't be going on about it. keep up.

Can you back that claim up with evidence?

Show me the post where DV said that was a good call. If he said it, I didn't see it.

Last edited:
If you can't admit that was a horrible flagrant call at a crucial point in the game then that just isn't classy bro.

100% agree. Nobody can justify that call. If they called it a flagrant before review, maybe I understand they don't change it (not really). They called it a common foul. Nothing on review should have changed their minds!

The did not score on the possession awarded for it. Instead they missed a quick shot, we rebounded, a foul was quickly called on Auburn, and we hit free throws on the other end. They whole exchange ended up working out better for UK than Auburn.

Our incessant whining about a call that ended up being harmless to us in a game we won seems petty and unbecoming, to say the least. As @Denim Vest has explained, that's not the way a blue blood fan base should behave. Some of y'all could take lessons from him.

‘Some of y’all could take lessons from him’ ? Really ? He’s a combination of Steelers, KerryRhodes, and Zipp. I don’t like the guy. He’s not funny. He’s a damn pest.

Show the post where DV said that was a good call. If he said it, I didn't see it.
Sure post 55 here you go did your job for you. I let it go many post ago and he brought it up again. Should I retrieve that for you too?

His post:
Look buddy if you think a guy getting hacked landing on his head bleeding profusely isn’t gonna be a flagrant every single time that’s a you thing.

But as I said we all have these fans doesn’t take away from the sheer class and respect of this rivalry. What a great game.

Now you know how we felt in 2010 after Cam broke that sideline tackle on 3rd and long at games end at Commonwealth. SOBs got the first down and hit the FG to escape with a W. If we complete that tackle, Auburn loses that day and doesnt go on to the natty.
THIS is a true Cat fan right cheer. Really want to catch a game in RUPP & and soon. Attended a huthut games in Lexington in 68, 90 & 2015. The class exemplified to me is greater than any other fans in the SEC. The great Commonwealth should be proud!!

Be careful folks, Edumbass24 may have to tell you what other posters meant while all along not really knowing what he means. Confusing? Yes but, stay tuned he will get it eventually.

Reactions: flacat22
Sure post 55 here you go did your job for you. I let it go many post ago and he brought it up again. Should I retrieve that for you too?

His post:
Look buddy if you think a guy getting hacked landing on his head bleeding profusely isn’t gonna be a flagrant every single time that’s a you thing.

But as I said we all have these fans doesn’t take away from the sheer class and respect of this rivalry. What a great game.
Pretty much everyone on The GREG said it was a BS call, but it is what it is & UK got the best of us at the CLAM. Like Denim said, blood drew that foul right or wrong. Refs these days have to be the show. We can tune out, or stayed glued to a great sport played by 2 Blue Blood Brothers. I’ll just hang & enjoy.

Reactions: Simple_Man
Denim shows up and is all class. It’s nice to see a fellow blueblood brother here. He’s better than our clod posters

I would have agreed before seeing his posts over there. Bum Washington? Bum Travis? You were there posting a lot, you saw his crying. He's all make believe on this board.

I don't have a problem with him coming here at all, but at least act the same on both boards. Talk the same trash here. More fun, more respect

Reactions: BBUK
Oh I bet. Everyone (Especially in the SEC) looks forward to playing UK. UK games are circled on the calendar by every opponent and their fans..before the season even starts.
We are everyone's Superbowl. well U6 says they are our Superbowl. Although back in the 70's they were begging us to play them and we were basically saying, nah, you are beneath us. Frankfort kinda stepped in

Reactions: StevieJFTW07

How you land has nothing to do with the flagrant foul rule. Read the rule book. Even the announcers said that was not a flagrant foul.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatfanMike47

Show me the post where DV said that was a good call. If he said it, I didn't see it.
Do you have trouble reading? This is DV's post.

I call that saying it is a good call.

Auburn is good but to call them the class of our conference is a bit of a stretch. They are kinda waffling at this point, neither up nor down. You don't really hear much about them in the national conversation.

Auburn is good but to call them the class of our conference is a bit of a stretch. They are kinda waffling at this point, neither up nor down. You don't really hear much about them in the national conversation.

Looks like they were out classed today and left standing in the hall...jmuo

Do you have trouble reading? This is DV's post.

I call that saying it is a good call.

Yes, I now see he did AFTER the question was posed to him.

However, he had not posted that yet until after we brought up the call and asked him about it. So the UK guy's suggestion that this is the reason we're the discussing the call is false. We brought it up, he merely responded.

And, fwiw, because of that timing, I had not seen the post yet at the time I wrote my posts, which why I asked the above question.

Last edited:
Honestly it's their back court. Once their gone if they don't get some top players in they will wade away. However Pearl is good and getting teams together. They will not go anywhere in this years tourney because they are a one trick pony. If those 3's don't fall their in trouble.

But he not posted that yet at the time the UK guy brought up the call and asked him about it, instead it came after. So the suggestion that this is the reason we're the discussing the call is false. We brought it up, he merely responded.

And, fwiw, because of that timing, I also had not seen the post yet at the time I wrote my posts.
Do you not think he is saying that was a good call?

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
But he not posted that yet at the time the UK guy brought up the call and asked him about it, instead it came after. So the suggestion that this is the reason we're the discussing the call is false. We brought it up, he merely responded.

And, fwiw, because of that timing, I also had not seen the post yet at the time I wrote my posts.
I honestly don't care. Of course we brought it up why would he? He got a BS call. WTF. I was over that for a good time when you brought it back up. It's a discussion things will get brought up after the game. Plenty on here don't like that call going by the threads and post. More than think it was no big deal, but again whatever. Celebrating the win.

Do you not think he is saying that was a good call?

Yes, he did. But, again, AFTER we brought it up (and before I'd yet seen). Hence, the claim that him doing so was the reason we're discussing it is false.

Yes, he did. But, again, AFTER we brought it up (and before I'd yet seen). Hence, the claim that him doing so was the reason we're discussing it is false.
Let it go man. Your the only one on that side of the fence besides an AUB fan on this topic. You ask me to show you where he said it was a good call, I did. Now your talking timeline. This isn't Watergate it's a UK forum and if any fan from another team is going to come here and say something I don't agree with or like I'm going to respond. It's over. It was a bad call at a crucial point in the game. Some are saying it's the worse call in years. I don't know about that, but I do know it was a really bad call that could have robbed us of the game.

I would have agreed before seeing his posts over there. Bum Washington? Bum Travis? You were there posting a lot, you saw his crying. He's all make believe on this board.

I don't have a problem with him coming here at all, but at least act the same on both boards. Talk the same trash here. More fun, more respect
Lol have you seen some of the things in our game thread? That’s mild I enjoy posting there to get another perspective and to laugh at the whole blueblood thing

Denim does that shit? I was holding back even though some thought I was being rough on him. Or one guy did. Oh man now that I know that no mercy coming here with that blue blood crap. One trick pony AUB will be out of the tourney as soon as their 3's aren't falling. They are in for an ass whopping when they come to Rupp. They got to avoid that last year.

Well wether you want to say its a good call or bad call I’m saying they are going to call that a flagrant every single time. What that known idiot Dickie V says about it doesn’t mean much.

But hey if anyone needs to be upset about some kids head bleeding in a win to feel better I guess that your prerogative. A little trashy for my taste.

Well wether you want to say its a good call or bad call I’m saying they are going to call that a flagrant every single time. What that known idiot Dickie V says about it doesn’t mean much.

But hey if anyone needs to be upset about some kids head bleeding in a win to feel better I guess that your prerogative. A little trashy for my taste.

Maybe pearl should teach them how to brace themselves during a fall instead of all that flopping when your momentum takes you down

ADVERTISEMENT