ADVERTISEMENT

We just lost to #1 Kansas by 5 on a neutral court

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Without our 3 big men and had a 14 point lead.

Sure it sucks to lose but even the staunches of Cal haters have to be wondering if this team can get at least 1 big playing just how good can these guys be?

Sure it sucks to lose but even the staunches of Cal haters have to be wondering if this team can get at least 1 big playing just how good can these guys be?
Agreed. We hit 33% FG 32% on threes, and still almost beat them playing extremely short handed. UK has a lot more room for improvement from here than KU does. I would love to play them again later in the year.

Got a big moral victory guy over here. Can't wait for the AD to drop the "we were up by 14 on #1" t-shirts tomorrow morning.

Reactions: Ugoff
Agreed. We hit 33% FG 32% on threes, and still almost beat them playing extremely short handed. UK has a lot more room for improvement from here than KU does. I would love to play them again later in the year.
We can't play the same with our YOUNG bigs in. HD will force them to the perimeter.
Self was playing with Cal the whole game. Every coach with an experienced team will. Cal can coach, Cal can't adjust.

HH I don’t have any moral victories left in me man, I have been hearing that for the last 8 years now, and Kentucky loses these big games far more than they win them. I think this team can be good, but it’s way overdue for Kentucky to start winning more of these big games

HH I don’t have any moral victories left in me man, I have been hearing that for the last 8 years now, and Kentucky loses these big games far more than they win them. I think this team can be good, but it’s way overdue for Kentucky to start winning more of these big games
Agree. It's put up or shut up time for JVC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT