ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

The Morgan character does kind of piss you off. At least he killed a guy at the end so maybe they won't drag out the "Morgan doesn't think you need to kill people" story arc for multiple episodes.

I thought Morgan was going to get shot at the end of the episode when he went into that building. I wasn't sure if that was the armory and Carol had previously given that other woman a gun and told her to shoot anybody that comes in.

Also, maybe I misread it but at the end Morgan is eyeballing a small "A" that was drawn on one of the porches. I wondered if he was thinking that someone had pre-marked certain places prior to the raid. Maybe Enid.

I don't recall what house that was, but maybe that was to mark the house where Enid was so they wouldn't attack her? She didn't seem all that concerned with the attack.

I thought Morgan was going to get shot at the end of the episode when he went into that building. I wasn't sure if that was the armory and Carol had previously given that other woman a gun and told her to shoot anybody that comes in.

I thought the same thing! Also, at the end when Carol was sitting on the steps covered in blood trying to rub off the "W" on her forehead, I thought for sure that one of the Alexandria goofballs would mistaken her for a wolf and shoot her. How fitting would it be to end the show with Deannas son accidentally shooting Carol from across town? I have a feeling the writers are teasing at killing off a major character.

As long as it's Carl or Morgan, I won't care but I'm betting on Maggie.
Not happening with Carl, and definitely not happening to Maggie. Maggie's role gets pretty big once the Hilltop community is added to the show. Morgan won't make it past the herd coming soon though. This is all educated guesswork based on the comics and Kirkman saying this season will closely follow the comics.

In an interview I saw a few weeks ago, the actress who plays Maggie said that this season would be one of the biggest tear-jerker seasons of TWD yet.

I'm sure it's debatable but if that's true then at least a few major characters will bite the dust.

In an interview I saw a few weeks ago, the actress who plays Maggie said that this season would be one of the biggest tear-jerker seasons of TWD yet.

I'm sure it's debatable but if that's true then at least a few major characters will bite the dust.

Maybe they kill off the Grimes. Carl, Shane's baby, and Rick. They all need to go. Maybe Carol will kill'em.

Let Carol run this thing. That lady got balls.

Also, maybe I misread it but at the end Morgan is eyeballing a small "A" that was drawn on one of the porches. I wondered if he was thinking that someone had pre-marked certain places prior to the raid. Maybe Enid.
I thought the boy that was sitting on Carols steps had a stamp with A on it.

Was that "A" where the armory is? Cause those pictures could not have shown what was inside the buildings.

Was that "A" where the armory is? Cause those pictures could not have shown what was inside the buildings.

Nope. The A was on the porch where the cigarette smoking lady died in Carol's arms. The Armory was at another place where Carol chased that Wolve lady.

It's not going to be pretty when that walker herd reaches Alexandria, and it's going to be nuts when Negan comes in. That is only rumored until the final episode, so it will depend on how far the Negan story arc advances in one episode.

[laughing]

Carol has definitely progressed further than any character on the show for sure. Since she isn't in the comics, I bet they kill her off. If they do, I'm going to be pissed.
Nope. Kirkman said in an interview she is the least likely of all characters to die, or she won't die. Something of that nature. So me thinks she'll be there to the bitter end.

I guess they have lots of food in this sanctuary because the Latina girl that helped the doctor out has put some weight on. Also they need to have the other Latina chick, the one that's way too hot for Abraham, get banged some more or die or something.

I thought the lady in the armory, with the gun that Carol gave her, would have shot someone checking in to secure the room. Like the gay guy with the pictures.

So how do you all think this series will eventually end? They find a cure? They all die? The remaining survivors are just shown wandering down the road into the sunset not knowing what will happen next? I am leaning toward the 3rd one. It will probably be Rick, Carl, and Judith with the rest of the characters dead. Maybe Darryl and Aaron or Carol (haven't figured out which team Darryl is playing for) survived and take off on their own and say to hell with the Grimes family.

So how do you all think this series will eventually end? They find a cure? They all die? The remaining survivors are just shown wandering down the road into the sunset not knowing what will happen next? I am leaning toward the 3rd one. It will probably be Rick, Carl, and Judith with the rest of the characters dead. Maybe Darryl and Aaron or Carol (haven't figured out which team Darryl is playing for) survived and take off on their own and say to hell with the Grimes family.
They all die. There is no going back. You cant go from stabbing people in the head, to baking cookies.

They all die. There is no going back. You cant go from stabbing people in the head, to baking cookies.

Sure ya can, it worked for Dennis Rader for awhile.

Either Negan will be like the Governor (another end boss to stop) or Negan becomes the last villain of the show.

I have the feeling they will end with Negan, because it's gonna be hard to find another person more ruthless than Negan.

Sure ya can, it worked for Dennis Rader for awhile.

Either Negan will be like the Governor (another end boss to stop) or Negan becomes the last villain of the show.

I have the feeling they will end with Negan, because it's gonna be hard to find another person more ruthless than Negan.
The Whisperers are looking pretty vicious in the comics.

The surprise or sneak-up zombie attack cracks me up. Otherwise, you can hear them gasping from about 20yards, but somehow they pop up out of rooms or hallways, etc, unheard.

Reactions: akers65
Spoiler- Glen gets it from Negan I bet. That's why it will be a tear jerker. Also I don't think a 2 inch Chinese kid could really handle Maggie. Somebody else will be tapping that next season.

Yeah, everything Maggie touches turns to shit

BTW- I bet Glen is alive. The zombies are eating Nicholas who was on top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT