ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

Alexandria. What a dumpster hole.

Gimme that prison. I'd hang the Governor's dead carcass off a pole facing out. I'd put that fence up and put reinforcements at every corner. Go in side. grow a garden on the inside of the prison using fresh potted soil bags stolen from the local dipshit handyman store. Grow some weed too if I had some seeds.

And live out life killing zombies and growing food.

Reactions: beltieboy
I would totally be looking for another prison to move into. Couldn't they have just poured gas down there in the quarry and set them all on fire?

I always thought a football stadium with real grass would be a great place to hold up in. Only a handful of exits that could be reinforced. You have high areas to use for crow's nests to scope out incoming people and zombies and snipe them if necessary. There are luxury booths you can live in. You have showers to get cleaned up. Plenty of bathrooms to use.

Most importantly, you have like 57,600 square feet of grass. If you can find some animals still alive, you can use part of the grass to raise them and the other part to farm crops to eat. Unfortunately most stadiums are going to artificial grass. That would be a deal breaker.

I have a question. In a previous post on this topic, someone mentioned about Deanna kicking some people out of town. I forgot about that and was wondering if they ever mentioned if they were dead or not? If they weren't, I was wondering if those people maybe started up the group called the Wolves?

Maybe they were getting themselves stronger and working on a strategy by attacking Noah's neighborhood before going after Alexandria for some revenge. It was just an idea I thought of. Disregard if they mentioned or found them all dead. I have a hard time remembering the soap opera details of this show. The only things that stick with me are the ones that have shock value. Especially if it involves zombies.

They mentioned the exiled group TWICE. Deanna mentioned exiling some and Aaron went into more detail about the exiled group. Almost too much of a coincidence? On the flip side, at the end of season 5 It shows the Wolves looking over pictures of Alexandria's wall that they recovered from Aarons backpack and I got the impression that this was a new target for them that they didnt know about. Who knows...

Didn't the Govna' have a goddamn tank?

Go back, grab that, go to quarry and have a blast.

tumblr_mh262vLdDw1rahft8o1_250.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
That's not an attitude that's going to keep you alive in a post apocalyptic world.

Tanks are for winners. The Govnahh' couldn't carry that weight.

Could Rick Grimes carry that weight? No. He's a pussy too.

My point is...shooting a tank gun into that quarry would be really fun.

Reactions: -LEK-
Tech glitch, abandoned rock pit like the one here would be a nice lake in a year or two. It's a big hole in the ground. (I know it was filmed in an actual working quarry btw)

Rick should have blocked the exits or dug them out and let it collect them. An angled wall would have sent them back in the hole. It turned them on the highway.

You can tell Rick worked at a government job, he took something simple and complicated it.

That's not an attitude that's going to keep you alive in a post apocalyptic world.

Tanks are for winners. The Govnahh' couldn't carry that weight.

Could Rick Grimes carry that weight? No. He's a pussy too.

My point is...shooting a tank gun into that quarry would be really fun.
Rick had a tank in the 1st or 2nd episode. Didn't help.

Reactions: akers65
Just a joke,not all police are idiots, but Rick needed help just to grow a garden
hahaha. Rick Grimes is a grade A moron. I can only imagine Hershel at the prison.

Hershel: "Now Rick, just put that shovel head in the ground and scoop out some dirt."
Rick sticks shovel handle in the ground

Hershel: "Dammit Rick, no!, the other way. Use the head of the shovel to scoop it out, not the damn handle"

Didn't the Govna' have a goddamn tank?

Go back, grab that, go to quarry and have a blast.

tumblr_mh262vLdDw1rahft8o1_250.gif

Pretty sure a hand grenade was throw down it's barrel. I assume the M103 is out of commission from that.

Surely has to be a road department around with steam roller and wood chippers.

Looks like the Wolves are the unnamed DC scavenger group from the comics, given Robert Kirkman said the show will closely follow the comics this season. This would be too early in the story arc for it to be Negan's Saviors, and this attack doesn't fit in with what the Saviors do.

Alas, I was one of the ones that called the horn being the Wolves.

Last edited:
Very good episode. They actually made one with very few zombies and it was still good. At least keep it action packed like this more then a couple episodes a season. Morgan though is turning into Tyrese 2.0. So what was he doing at the end? Grabbing a sack lunch for the road? Looks like he might be possibly going back on his own.

The population of Alexandria probably got cut in half or less. Will likely be impossible to protect the town with who they have left. Especially if some of the people doing the zombie marathon don't make it back. They will have to fight an army of zombies to stop them from getting to town.

So will there be enough wolves to come back anytime soon? They only showed like 4 or 5 that escaped I believe. Is there an army of them and that was just a squad they sent in? Aaron found the pictures of Alexandria on the wolf. I forgot when he even lost his bag.

Enid still is fishy. She is pretty calm through the whole attack and just sneaks off at the end. Anyone else hoped she would stab Carl when they were sitting back to back? That turtle eating was the most disgusting think showed this whole episode including all the dismemberment.

Next episode should be another awesome action packed episode, but this time with tons of zombies.

Last edited:
Aaron found the pictures of Alexandria so they will have to figure out who the mole is if there is one.

Aaron had those pictures in his bag to show to people he was trying to recruit into Alexandria. He left his bag behind at the end of last season and the Wolves found it. That's how they got the bag and the pictures.

Aaron had those pictures in his bag to show to people he was trying to recruit into Alexandria. He left his bag behind at the end of last season and the Wolves found it. That's how they got the bag and the pictures.

Yeah I just edited the post. I forgot that was his bag and didn't recall what happened to it.

If you noticed Morgan was wearing a gun in the last scene. I'm guessing he understands now that you do have to kill to survive. He acted as if he screwed up by letting those five go after they grabbed a gun. Funny how the wolves have no guns. Are they just bad a looking for them?

Blondie's boy is going to be trouble, he's mental.

If you noticed Morgan was wearing a gun in the last scene. I'm guessing he understands now that you do have to kill to survive. He acted as if he screwed up by letting those five go after they grabbed a gun. Funny how the wolves have no guns. Are they just bad a looking for them?

Blondie's boy is going to be trouble, he's mental.

I noticed the gun too. He might be heading out after those he let leave.

Enid has a keyring to everything in Alexandria? When Morgan chased the wolfs from Alexandria, the gate didnt appear to be broken. Did she let them in? She was going to reveal something to Carl when they were back to back but he cut her off before she could say it.

I thought Morgan always had the gun on his belt, he just never used it.

I noticed him carrying a gun on his belt when he went up the steps of the house just before wrestling with that wolf inside the house.

Enid has a keyring to everything in Alexandria? When Morgan chased the wolfs from Alexandria, the gate didnt appear to be broken. Did she let them in? She was going to reveal something to Carl when they were back to back but he cut her off before she could say it.

I thought Morgan always had the gun on his belt, he just never used it.

I know they are putting the Wolves before Negan. In the comics Carl does meet a girl from the Wolves, but she is prisoned by Rick and gang. Maybe they are doing a bit different. But I think she is one of the Wolves. That's my guess

Enid let the wolves in. Morgan knows someone did; its why they showed him shutting the gate.

Enid said the wolves are just people. JSS.

Also, maybe I misread it but at the end Morgan is eyeballing a small "A" that was drawn on one of the porches. I wondered if he was thinking that someone had pre-marked certain places prior to the raid. Maybe Enid.

Very good episode. Morgan though is turning into Tyrese 2.0. So what was he doing at the end? Grabbing a sack lunch for the road? Looks like he might be possibly going back on his own..

I may be in the minority but I'm already sick of the Morgan character. I wish Carol would have shot him! You are correct about him turning into Tyrese except I liked Tyrese and wanted him to stay around.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT