ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

:thumbsdown: Filler time again. They might as well just came out and said Maggie is pregnant and the wall starts bleeding and be done with the episode in 5 minutes. I don't know what the deal is with the wall bleeding. Maybe a weak spot that will break open. The rest was pretty boring. They are going to milk the whole Glenn thing out until the last episode before the break and then leave it as a cliffhanger until they come back next year. At least next week's episode looks like it might be interesting.

Agreed, was a pretty lame episode. No TV show has a good episode every week though, at least not ones that has been around as long as the Walking Dead has been

Looks like something happened to screw up the zombie marathon. The previews for next week show Darryl riding through the woods that appeared to be burnt up from a fire. He is bleeding and ends up falling off the bike. So he got injured somehow and just collapsed from that and likely exhaustion. He then hears zombies nearby and that is where they end it with him.

They also show Abraham and Sasha out of their car. I don't know what kind of trouble they ran into. Maybe another herd coming from the way they are heading. So I doubt any of the three get back to Alexandria anytime soon. That leads to more filler until the last couple of episodes from now where they leave us hanging until next year.

Darryl was pushing his bike; I suspect he had trouble with it or ran out of gas. Focusing on the three characters trapped outside of Alexandria has to happen. They will save Alexandria from the horde.

I thought it was pretty disturbing to find out Glenn spells his name with two Ns instead of one. I didn't like that.

Plus that guy is playing the "comforter" role for Maggie because he wants to eat that pregnant ass.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Aaron is gay. Like literally he is a homosexual. Unless Maggie has some how managed to figure out how to get pregnant while sporting some wood then Aaron doesn't want to hit that.

Dude's just hoping Glen (refuse to spell it with 2 Ns) is dead so he can tap dat ass. He feels bad for getting so many people killed and needs the companionship.

Who didn't see the fat lesbo doctor angle coming? Called it as soon as the dark haired chick came to the clinic and fat lesbo doctor was sitting on the floor. You could sense the sexual tension.

Rick gonna lose his hand alright... gonna lose it 8 inches deep in blondie's uterus.

Carl looks like someone I'd wanna punch. He's probably gonna die soon.

Old leader lady is losing her damn mind. She'll die soon also. She's cracking at the core.

The wall isn't bleeding. There's a hole in it and some ooze and grossness from a zombie is seeping through. It'll collapse soon and the town will get taken over before the end of the season.

Still [laughing] every time I read someone say "like in the comic". The fact there's people out there that actually still read comic books tickles my funny bone.

hahahahaha @ this whole post.

Aaron is gay. Like literally he is a homosexual. Unless Maggie has some how managed to figure out how to get pregnant while sporting some wood then Aaron doesn't want to hit that.

He's a bi-sexual. That's the big secret for Aaron. And he's gonna let maggie think that she can turn him "straight".
Aaron is playing his cards nicely.

Reactions: Nuke99m
Carl still needs to be shot. the teenage love nest conflict issues make me as tired as the old tough kid without a mom angle.

Yep. Carl sucks. No one wants to see his teenage love problems between him and Spiff. Just ridiculous that as a grown ass man that I have to be subjected to that kinda end of the world teenage drama bullshit.

Reactions: LordEgg
Still [laughing] every time I read someone say "like in the comic". The fact there's people out there that actually still read comic books tickles my funny bone.
Comic books and graphic novels are responsible for some might good movies and TVs:
American Splendor
Avengers
Batman
Captain America
The Crow
Constantine
Daredevil (TV show, movie was a trainwreck)
Fantastic Four
The Flash
From Hell
Ghost World
Guardians of the Galazy
Hellboy
Hulk
Iron Man
Judge Dredd
Justice League
Kingsman
THe Mask
Men in Black
Punisher
Sin City
Spawn
Spider Man
Superman
Tales from the Crypt
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
V for Vendetta
Wathmen
Weird Science
X-Men
Blue is the Warmest Color
Art School Confidential
A History of Violence
Road to Perdition
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Thor
The Addams Family
Oblivion
The Fountain
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Rocketeer
Blade
Kick-Ass
Gotham

Upcoming comic-based movies and TV shows
Batman v Superman
Deadpool
Suicide Squad
Wolverine
100 Bullets
Astro City
Fables
The Sandman
Outcast
Preacher
Y: The Last Man
Legends of Tomorrow
Lucifer
DMZ
Scalped
Jessica Jones
Empire of the Dead
Sex Criminals
The Wicked + The Divine
Infinite Horizon
Luke Cage
Legion
Marvel's Most Wanted
Powerless
Thief of Thieves
The Disciples
Harrow County

Reactions: warrior-cat
I'm aware. Still crack up knowing adults read comics. I dunno.
I would agree with you there on the superhero comics, those are stupid (and incredibly hard to keep up with), but the stuff that comes from Vertigo and Image comics is typically very adult oriented. Like Preacher and DMZ, for example. Don't read or watch Preacher if you believe in God though. I imagine AMC is going to get a lot of backlash out of Preacher from viewers who have no clue what Preacher is about.

Duke even assigned Alison Bechdel's fun home graphic novel as a required reading for the freshman class. Of course it's debatable if college freshmen are actually adults, but many would be legally an adult since they would already be 18.

Reactions: JustinSphere
I thought it was pretty disturbing to find out Glenn spells his name with two Ns instead of one. I didn't like that.

Plus that guy is playing the "comforter" role for Maggie because he wants to eat that pregnant ass.
Isn't he gay? I would take his place fo sho!

Carl isn't going anywhere. He is the bad guy that plays on the good guys team. Even though he sucks you still have to root for him. No way they get rid of that. Beside I don't think the show could handle another psycho Rick episode.

Reactions: akers65
Comic books and graphic novels are responsible for some might good movies and TVs:
American Splendor
Avengers
Batman
Captain America
The Crow
Constantine
Daredevil (TV show, movie was a trainwreck)
Fantastic Four
The Flash
From Hell
Ghost World
Guardians of the Galazy
Hellboy
Hulk
Iron Man
Judge Dredd
Justice League
Kingsman
THe Mask
Men in Black
Punisher
Sin City
Spawn
Spider Man
Superman
Tales from the Crypt
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
V for Vendetta
Wathmen
Weird Science
X-Men
Blue is the Warmest Color
Art School Confidential
A History of Violence
Road to Perdition
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Thor
The Addams Family
Oblivion
The Fountain
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Rocketeer
Blade
Kick-Ass
Gotham

Upcoming comic-based movies and TV shows
Batman v Superman
Deadpool
Suicide Squad
Wolverine
100 Bullets
Astro City
Fables
The Sandman
Outcast
Preacher
Y: The Last Man
Legends of Tomorrow
Lucifer
DMZ
Scalped
Jessica Jones
Empire of the Dead
Sex Criminals
The Wicked + The Divine
Infinite Horizon
Luke Cage
Legion
Marvel's Most Wanted
Powerless
Thief of Thieves
The Disciples
Harrow County

I stopped reading this list when Judge Dredd was referenced as a good movie.

Reactions: -LEK-
Carl isn't going anywhere. He is the bad guy that plays on the good guys team. Even though he sucks you still have to root for him. No way they get rid of that. Beside I don't think the show could handle another psycho Rick episode.

The Walking Dead is Carl's story (and to a lesser degree Rick's) according to Kirkman. The comics do a better job of portraying that than the tv series which is more of an ensemble with Rick being the anchor.

Reactions: JohnBlue_
The Walking Dead is Carl's story (and to a lesser degree Rick's) according to Kirkman. The comics do a better job of portraying that than the tv series which is more of an ensemble with Rick being the anchor.

I agree. Great post. "In the comics" ( Jason Spears,2015), there is more an emphasis on the relationship with Rick and Carl. It gets lost in the TV show.

What if Hershel got caught eating his own daughter's vagina in the 3rd season as sexual rape but TMC was too afraid to admit to it?

I agree. Great post. "In the comics" ( Jason Spears,2015), there is more an emphasis on the relationship with Rick and Carl. It gets lost in the TV show.

What if Hershel got caught eating his own daughter's vagina in the 3rd season as sexual rape but TMC was too afraid to admit to it?
I would watch that!

Will Negan be tapping Maggie next season? I would rather watch Negan kill Glen, and hopefully Carl. From what I've heard, Negan is one bad dude. Makes the Governor look like Carl in a dress

I'm afraid this Negan character is going to be a let down. They'll probably off him within a few episodes. I still don't see anyone topping the Terminus crew. Negan must eat walker jerky for lunch.

I'm afraid this Negan character is going to be a let down. They'll probably off him within a few episodes. I still don't see anyone topping the Terminus crew. Negan must eat walker jerky for lunch.
The Terminus crew was a joke. Negan debuted in issue #100 and is going to be in the comic through at least #149 since he is on the cover. The Governor was only in issues #27-48. It would be pretty inconceivable for them to only keep Negan around for a few episodes given how significant of a character as he is.

Reactions: Willy4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT