ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner & Edwards on NBA TV tonight

How about they get here and not pee down their leg before we start mentioning anything NBA? You just never know. But we do know that Cal is a terrible evaluator of talent. Will Antigua and Company save this upcoming season?

Wagner AND Edwards both got their first shots blocked. Not a good start for our recruits.

• Haha
Reactions: Sejonesy
Wagner AND Edwards both got their first shots blocked. Not a good start for our recruits.
Wagner blew by his man and just laid it off the glass too hard. It wasn’t blocked. Edwards buckled Stojakovic and Baye Fall blocked it from behind. Wasn’t a bad look.

Reactions: UK67KU59
The Holloway kid going to Auburn has great range. Nailed 2 consecutive 3 pointers nothin’ but net. Gonna be a problem

Wagner blew by his man and just laid it off the glass too hard. It wasn’t blocked. Edwards buckled Stojakovic and Baye Fall blocked it from behind. Wasn’t a bad look.
And Edwards has BRICKED every 3 he's taken but did make a 12 ft jumper and just took it coast-to-coast for a layup that was REALLY impressive. Wagner has yet to score that I have seen. The Hollaway kid on the World squad has lit it up.

I can't stand the Collier kid, he seems like a PUNK.

And Edwards has BRICKED every 3 he's taken but did make a 12 ft jumper and just took it coast-to-coast for a layup that was REALLY impressive. Wagner has yet to score that I have seen. The Hollaway kid on the World squad has lit it up.

I can't stand the Collier kid, he seems like a PUNK.
Wagner had a nice drive for a bucket early in the game

Reactions: catben
The worst announcers they have ever had at one of these games. Just call the game !

Game has no flow to it, not sure if you can make any dramatic conclusions other than I would have loved too have signed Holland. Love a 6-8 guy who is athletic and hustles.

All and all, players on both teams trying too hard, flying around, throwing up junk. Bronny airballed two straight threes.

Collier looks like Danny Trevathan. Kind of
built like a football player too.

Edwards looks smooth. DJ not trying to force things.

Edwards 7 and 5 in second period after missing most of the first with 2 fouls. Talking about Lebron coaching Bronnie at half.

Reactions: catben
Fat Albert coaching the USA squad.

C313-D3-DE-95-FF-4-D09-8-A1-A-AD5-A2-F191459.png

This Angel Gray announcer for the Nike game just mentioned 5 Womens college players for NIL money and NEVER mentioned Caitlin Clark!! 🤬

This Angel Gray announcer for the Nike game just mentioned 5 Womens college players for NIL money and NEVER mentioned Caitlin Clark!! 🤬
If I'm tuned in to watch the Nike Hoop Summit Boys game, the list of things I don't give 2 ****s about begin with:

Women's Basketball

Angel Gray

Steve Kerr

Draymond Green

Duke's NIL deals they get for players due to Rachel Baker

Carlos Boozer shouting out his wife for being a Mom--apparently we need parents to get credit every 2 secs for being parents and raising their children.

I turned the game off and will watch via DVR because I couldn't take all the Duke references. Get enough of that **** during the CBB Season, didn't think Carlos Boozer would be calling this and it's been sickening.
I have the volume turned down, thankfully. With that being said—this is the best I’ve seen Mgbako play. He sadly will be a problem next year.

Wagner is going to be good in other areas but his 3 point shoot is funky looking and needs major work on his mechanics

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT