ADVERTISEMENT

VT's Kerry Blackshear enters transfer portal

I actually hope Blackshear comes here and that his dad speaks for him the entire season, in every interview so that we never hear the kid's real voice.

Maybe his dad can even hold the scissors for him when we cut down the nets for #9.

You actually can’t be serious are you? You sound like an insufferable d bag

Reactions: kl40504
You actually can’t be serious are you? You sound like an insufferable d bag

I am.

Maybe my next installment of goodies will involve creating a screen name that irreverently merges a religious icon with a head coach. I'll follow that one up by failing to recognize obvious sarcasm right before I set out to insult long-standing posters and ultimately make myself look like an ignorant horse's ass...

Oh wait.

Someone's already covered those qualifications in this thread?

I am.

Maybe my next installment of goodies will involve creating a screen name that irreverently merges a religious icon with a head coach. I'll follow that one up by failing to recognize obvious sarcasm right before I set out to insult long-standing posters and ultimately make myself look like an ignorant horse's ass...

Oh wait.

And you have already met them

I am.

Oh wait.

Girls, you play nice!

Seems like he just might be that type. You must not want a lot of joy for Kerry either. Hope he doesn't see this.

Sounds like a UF lean currently though.
The more I consider it, I actually hope he starts using a white board with a dry erase marker to communicate his feelings, and that his dad reads the written statements like a cyborg.

The more I consider it, I actually hope he starts using a white board with a dry erase marker to communicate his feelings, and that his dad reads the written statements like a cyborg.
At least they would be his words. That's progress at least.

Last edited:
I am.

Oh wait.

Yeah clearly you have no sense of humor if you’re offended by a SN on a message board. sorry you’re such a miserable pious prick

Yeah clearly you have no sense of humor if you’re offended by a SN on a message board. sorry you’re such a miserable pious prick

Yeah.

I'd probably be pretty pissed off too if I failed to notice obvious sarcasm, went ballistic as a result of failing to infer correctly, and started insulting people before I knew what the hell was going on - only to find out later that my entire interpretation was comically off.

Always a good look...

Yeah.

I'd probably be pretty pissed off too if I failed to notice obvious sarcasm, went ballistic as a result of failing to infer correctly, and started insulting people before I knew what the hell was going on - only to find out later that my entire interpretation was comically off.

Always a good look...

you’re not half as clever as you think you are

you’re not half as clever as you think you are

And he would be a florida lean? Why so because anonymous said so? Lol

Anonymous has some kind of knowledge about the Florida (Florida message board?) but he's been clear that Blackshear is still open to other schools.

I still think we have a real shot at KB. After ten years of watching how Cal operates, I'm certain he doesn't feel very confident going into the season with one finesse big and another one who may or may not have the light turn on as a junior.

And he would be a florida lean? Why so because anonymous said so? Lol
No. If you read some of the articles around and tweets from Kyle Tucker, they have implied UF has s strong chance at him if he elects to stay in school. That does not mean it stays that way as his dad did say UK was be a player if we reached out. So we shall see.

Anonymous has some kind of knowledge about the Florida (Florida message board?) but he's been clear that Blackshear is still open to other schools.

I still think we have a real shot at KB. After ten years of watching how Cal operates, I'm certain he doesn't feel very confident going into the season with one finesse big and another one who may or may not have the light turn on as a junior.
Anonymous was pushing lewis to florida. Get that but before we act like he has some inside info let’s see how thing play out. Dont buy the florida leads line. To early in the recruitment.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
No. If you read some of the articles around and tweets from Kyle Tucker, they have implied UF has s strong chance at him if he elects to stay in school. That does not mean it stays that way as his dad did say UK was be a player if we reached out. So we shall see.
Follow tucker and have never seen that. Not interested in your opinion anyway. You are a louisville fan. Head to their board.

The word is, Blackshear is wanting to play ball for several more years. He is wanting to improve his overall game, and has been told by many he will get better. No one is a leader, but he will soon pick a school from whom led. Exciting times !

I most certainly do. Now off to the loserville board where you belong.
LMAO, sure thing big guy. Whatever helps you cope. :joy:

I have almost as many likes and 2700 less post than yourself. Appears people think you are more likely a troll than myself. :joy: Good one though!

I have almost as many likes and 2700 less post than yourself. Appears people think you are more likely a troll than myself. :joy: Good one though!
I wouldn’t count on anymore “likes” after your recent performance.

Besides, likes are nice and all but imo they’re not the biggest factor when analyzing a poster’s loyalty.

How many years you’ve been a member of the board coupled with how many posts are much better markers. Sub 1000 posts you pretty much want to lay low and smile and wave. Around 1500 and you can start pushing the envelope. At 2000 and a year here and you can throw some shade.

But that’s just from one guy’s perspective on the trends I’ve noticed from reading and occasionally posting (this is the only board I attend, just don’t have as much time to post as others).

I wouldn’t count on anymore “likes” after your recent performance.

Besides, likes are nice and all but imo they’re not the biggest factor when analyzing a poster’s loyalty.

How many years you’ve been a member of the board coupled with how many posts are much better markers. Sub 1000 posts you pretty much want to lay low and smile and wave. Around 1500 and you can start pushing the envelope. At 2000 and a year here and you can throw some shade.

But that’s just from one guy’s perspective on the trends I’ve noticed from reading and occasionally posting (this is the only board I attend, just don’t have as much time to post as others).
LMAO, I just got my fifth like on a post I made 5 minutes ago. And one was by a guy I have been debating with here.

Lol, loyalty? On an online, anonymous message board? :joy: Some of you guys take this whole message board thing way too seriously. Maybe try getting a life.

Not on this board “big guy” to see how many likes i get or to win a popularity contest. Here because i love the cats. Plain and simple and from reading you prior posts i can tell your allegiance lies elsewhere. Just like the majority of these posters have told you dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Not on this board “big guy” to see how many likes i get or to win a popularity contest. Here because i love the cats. Plain and simple and from reading you prior posts i can tell your allegiance lies elsewhere. Just like the majority of these posters have told you dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
:joy: No, you're evidently here to test the "loyalty" of others on an anonymous online message board. I can't even type that without laughing.

Can you please point me to a post where I have ever disparaged or criticized UK players, coaches, admin or anything of the sort? I'll wait. :popcorn:

LMAO, I just got my fifth like on a post I made 5 minutes ago. And one was by a guy I have been debating with here.

Lol, loyalty? On an online, anonymous message board? :joy: Some of you guys take this whole message board thing way too seriously. Maybe try getting a life.
I’ve clearly have a life if I’ve been on the board for 10 years and am approaching 4000 posts.

I’m not sure why you’re getting so defensive. It’s kind of cringy. I was just giving you some sincerely friendly advice with no intent to bash.

Congrats on the like though. Proud of you.

I’ve clearly have a life if I’ve been on the board for 10 years and am approaching 4000 posts.

I’m not sure why you’re getting so defensive. It’s kind of cringy. I was just giving you some sincerely friendly advice with no intent to bash.

Congrats on the like though. Proud of you.
LMAO. If that's what you need to tell yourself. :joy:

I'm honored to be messaged by #TheAnonymousMessageBoardLoyaltyEvaluator :joy:

No connection specific to Florida.
Moreso SEC. and sometimes outside.

I had commented about Kerry here several weeks ago - before he entered the portal or had suitors.

The main board for Florida is a pay site, right?

Back to Kerry - I’ll try to keep my thoughts off the board. I know it irks some. I’ve messages a few people here and there.

I’m back on the road, so wont be around much anyway - so ‘crazy will be happy!

No connection specific to Florida.
Moreso SEC. and sometimes outside.

I had commented about Kerry here several weeks ago - before he entered the portal or had suitors.

The main board for Florida is a pay site, right?

Back to Kerry - I’ll try to keep my thoughts off the board. I know it irks some. I’ve messages a few people here and there.

I’m back on the road, so wont be around much anyway - so ‘crazy will be happy!
No, ill only be happy when you are back anonymous. Where would you get that feeling. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT