ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia...WOW

Want none of Virginia if they are in 6-7 seed range as a second round opponent for UK
Honestly, I’m not scared of anyone right now. I think the Cats are hitting on all cylinders and have been improving every day. If we continue to get good minutes from Keion and Johnny will play like he has a few games this year, I don’t think anyone can beat us. We’ll need to get back to shooting better from outside and if so we’ll keep right on winning.

I know there’s a few good teams that can beat us if we have a let down, I just think our letdowns are over with and they’re ready to do something special. Thanks and Go Cats!!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Want none of Virginia if they are in 6-7 seed range as a second round opponent for UK
Dude I would love to play them . This team would not lose to UVA . Hell no top 15 team would . Duke the last 2 weeks is barely a top 20 team. I mean they lost to Wake ! and not like the 3rd game of the season but at near the end of it .

Dude I would love to play them . This team would not lose to UVA . Hell no top 15 team would . Duke the last 2 weeks is barely a top 20 team. I mean they lost to Wake ! and not like the 3rd game of the season but at near the end of it .
Ok. If you would LOVE to play Virginia in a second round game to each their own, although that doesn’t make sense. Many other teams I would rather play in a second round matchup.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT