ADVERTISEMENT

UT at it again !

Yes….but chumlee is in your noggin….agreed?

That makes sense to even you? My coach absolutely owns him and that middle school offense he puts on the field. After Kirby and crew ruined the vols magic season of 22, all we could hear was wait until you come to knoxville and Kneeland. Yeah that was a scary trip, 38-10. Oh by the way, check bounced we bout to repo that dump and tear it down. But yep, Chumlee is in my head, lol. I really need to apologize, i didn't realize you were special needs.

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
It seems, every school wears their hate for Tenn on their sleeves. No one likes you guys.. No one... How do you think the NCAA came up with their latest accusations?. Reported by just one school?..lol Tenn is cheating on the recruiting trail.... everyone knows it and the kids talk. It's only rocket science to UT fans.... no one else.
NCAA is about to get it's azz handed to it.

It seems, every school wears their hate for Tenn on their sleeves. No one likes you guys.. No one...
This reminds me of elementary school dust-ups on the playground. Silly stuff kids used to say to each other when they were angry. You need to upgrade your insults to avoid sounding childish.
How do you think the NCAA came up with their latest accusations?. Reported by just one school?..lol
We pretty much do know how the NCAA came up with its allegations. As has been reported, they scoured through the phone records of every UT coach, were unable to find anything suspicious, so decided to try to charge UT retroactively with a pre-NIL rule about booster flights, even though at the time of the flight collectives hadn't even been designated as boosters,
Tenn is cheating on the recruiting trail.... everyone knows it and the kids talk. It's only rocket science to UT fans.... no one else.
Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Maybe you can provide a list of the kids that are talking and what they said. I will be waiting on pins and needles.

This reminds me of elementary school dust-ups on the playground. Silly stuff kids used to say to each other when they were angry. You need to upgrade your insults to avoid sounding childish.

We pretty much do know how the NCAA came up with its allegations. As has been reported, they scoured through the phone records of every UT coach, were unable to find anything suspicious, so decided to try to charge UT retroactively with a pre-NIL rule about booster flights, even though at the time of the flight collectives hadn't even been designated as boosters,

Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Maybe you can provide a list of the kids that are talking and what they said. I will be waiting on pins and needles.
Moronic response. I’ll leave it at this. Multiple schools turned UT in to the NCAA.

So you are saying UT coaches are smart enough to use burner phones?

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Like the NCAA, you are archaic in your thinking. And for the record, I don't really like NIL, but this is the new world. SCOTUS basically said in its ruling against the NCAA that student-athletes are employees of their schools, and the old NCAA rules on amateurism no longer apply because student-athletes are no longer amateurs.
False. Not even close. SCOTUS said you can not restrict a person’s right to make money that his name, image or likeness can produce. Video games are the perfect example. Sports gaming had a NCAA game and used real players name and likeness to generate money. The NCAA restricted them from earning that money or they would be ineligible. That’s it. It really would not have been that hard to put rule’s together about simply buying players to win. Everyone can thank A&M, Tennessee and Auburn for using this ruling as a basis to cheat.

Kirby $10 million

Uga $129 million

Players that win him titles ….dorm food

Makes sense
Click

Toyota 22 billion profit the year I retired
Employees. 28 dollars an hour. 70,000 a year

Why do people believe in sports that the money they help generate is their god given right to have. ??? Every business uses their workers to generate enormous wealth for the few at the top. Sports ……??? Every liberal SCOTUS fan believes the football players should be running the college. I don’t get it.

70% of the recruits will never produce anything on the field. The college is sill on the hook for tuition, books, room, board, food, insurance and clothing. They will mostly have come from families that were not going to be able to supply a college education. Graduate and go on to wealth. Look at Jeff Sheppard. Won us a championship. Never stuck for NBA. Used his degree and has a very successful financial firm.
You say DORM FOOD. lol. This probably won’t make sense to you as you said make sense of it.
98% of others it make perfect sense. I used the military for college. I’ve yet to see all my money I deserve for defending my country.

Last edited:
With Chumlee being a "Can Do" cheater, thought UCLA might make a run at him but they surprisingly hired their RB coach as HC. UCLA missed a chance to join the "Cheaters R Us" crew.

With Chumlee being a "Can Do" cheater, thought UCLA might make a run at him but they surprisingly hired their RB coach as HC. UCLA missed a chance to join the "Cheaters R Us" crew.

I expect USC to tire of the Lincoln Riley experiment soon. Can't think of a coach who has gotten less from the talent on hand. Oklahoma may tire of Venerables soon too, even though Chumlee is an alumni he was fired there by Bob Stoops, may be why he isn't real chummy with CMS. Don't know there schedule but probably at least 5 programs better in Big10, but not sure who is on their schedule.

Reactions: mrschwump
Something not UT related but interesting for all of us former East members. UF hired a new S&C coach, Fitzgerald I believe, a month ago. He resigned over the weekend to take the same position at BC. Right in the middle of off season workouts, don't you just hate it.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
Moronic response. I’ll leave it at this. Multiple schools turned UT in to the NCAA.
So, multiple schools reported Spyre Sports Group paid for a flight for Nico? If true, and I seriously doubt it, sounds like those schools, like some of you, are still trying to apply pre-NIL rules to UT.

False. Not even close. SCOTUS said you can not restrict a person’s right to make money that his name, image or likeness can produce. Video games are the perfect example. Sports gaming had a NCAA game and used real players name and likeness to generate money. The NCAA restricted them from earning that money or they would be ineligible. That’s it. It really would not have been that hard to put rule’s together about simply buying players to win. Everyone can thank A&M, Tennessee and Auburn for using this ruling as a basis to cheat.
Well, then I guess we should see the NCAA go after UGA, as Carson Beck was requesting a whole lot of 'video game' money to play one more season for UGA. And apparently that is what he got.

According a recent report from DawgNation, Beck is seeking a substantial amount of cash to return to Georgia for a fifth season.

Beck wants "upwards of $4 million" in NIL money to return to the Bulldogs in 2024, according to DawgNation.

From DawgNation: Beck has reportedly yet to determine if he wants to return for another season at Georgia or declare himself eligible for the NFL draft after leading the Bulldogs to a 12-1 season and No. 6 national ranking. Multiple sources have said an offer for Beck — UGA/NIL — has been in the works, with the rising fifth-year senior seeking upwards of $4 million.

It just means Kirby is good at cheating.

See how easy that is to accuse someone of cheating.

So you making crap up. Are you really dumb enough to think some random poster saying a school is ceating is the same as the governing body of the organization? Does being a fan of the vols require below average intelligence?

So you making crap up. Are you really dumb enough to think some random poster saying a school is ceating is the same as the governing body of the organization? Does being a fan of the vols require below average intelligence?
When did the NCAA accuse the UT coaching staff of using burner phones? Oh wait...they didn't. That was just you, a random poster.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Well, then I guess we should see the NCAA go after UGA, as Carson Beck was requesting a whole lot of 'video game' money to play one more season for UGA. And apparently that is what he got.

According a recent report from DawgNation, Beck is seeking a substantial amount of cash to return to Georgia for a fifth season.

Beck wants "upwards of $4 million" in NIL money to return to the Bulldogs in 2024, according to DawgNation.

I was waiting for one of the vols to bring this up. Beck has been at UGA for 3+ years, it was not an inducement for him to attend UGA, he was already there. That is exactly how NIL is suppose to work, not pay him to attend as the vols did. Congrats on being the one dumb enough to compare.

I was waiting for one of the vols to bring this up. Beck has been at UGA for 3+ years, it was not an inducement for him to attend UGA, he was already there. That is exactly how NIL is suppose to work, not pay him to attend as the vols did. Congrats on being the one dumb enough to compare.
NCAA tried to explain the difference to their dumb ass Chancellor but she still doesn't get it. TN'll teach'em tho, they hired Steve Bannon's lawyer! 🤣

NCAA tried to explain the difference to their dumb ass Chancellor but she still doesn't get it. TN'll teach'em tho, they hired Steve Bannon's lawyer! 🤣

I do think like he is getting paid, but the collective decided he deserved it, and he had a good year. So I guess it's today's college sports.

But you have no evidence.....
No, I don't. The point of the post was to point out that, like the grumpy dog, I could just as easily insinuate that UGA coaches were using burner phones with the same lack of evidence he had when he made the same assertion.

again.... and I know this.. MULTIPLE schools have complained to the NCAA re: UT's offers to kids of 125k and a car
In the NIL period of prior? And if you have evidence of ilelgal activities at UT, show it, or your "But you have no evidence" applies to you.

No, I don't. The point of the post was to point out that, like the grumpy dog, I could just as easily insinuate that UGA coaches were using burner phones with the same lack of evidence he had when he made the same assertion.

In the NIL period of prior? And if you have evidence of ilelgal activities at UT, show it, or your "But you have no evidence" applies to you.
How convenient you've "forgotten" about the 200 cheating violations under Fulmer/Pruitt just a few years ago. 🤣

But he IS being paid to attend school...a LOT...and for only one season.

Yeah . Only the word of UT recruits that sign elsewhere. Has nothing to do with NIL. It’s pay for play. Kids talk.

How convenient you've "forgotten" about the 200 cheating violations under Fulmer/Pruitt just a few years ago. 🤣
LOL. No, I haven't forgotten, but your compatriot said he had evidence of payments and cars to UT. If he is referring to Pruitt, and not making assertions of any current violations, then who cares? The Pruitt case has already been resolved.

LOL. No, I haven't forgotten, but your compatriot said he had evidence of payments and cars to UT. If he is referring to Pruitt, and not making assertions of any current violations, then who cares? The Pruitt case has already been resolved.
Operative words here are "who cares." Clearly not you/TN fans. Sound like Auburn supporters. 200 violations and a couple years later ANOTHER investigation involving "multiple players in multiple sports" equals, dare I say it?? Death penalty.

When has UGA been investigated? I'll hang up and wait.

Bottom line is this- cheaters and those ok with it excuse it by saying everyone else does it. That's the way they live with their choice to be corrupt.

NIL is not "come to this school and we'll give you $X as endorsements..."

NIL IS "we'll give you $X to use your name, image, or likeness for marketing, regardless of the school you attend," OR "you're already at school Y, so we'd like to use your N,I,&L for marketing to their fans."

Cheaters will never understand it, because they see rules as boundaries to be moved or stretched. Ethical folks don't see things that way.

Recruiting players at other programs that have not entered the portal is and always has been against the rules. NIL doesn't change that.

But he IS being paid to attend school...a LOT...and for only one season.

Is he now, he is the perfect example of how NIL was meant to operate. Reward kids on the team who have value. If he is getting that it's from a collective after he has been on campus 3+ years, led his team to a 13-1 record, not while he is still a high kid you are trying to get to attend school. If you are so blinded by jealously, and yes you are jealous, there is zero reason to see your post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT