ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

)(&@*#&_)&#! game didn't record....wouldn't you know it. Want so bad to see this game. Hoping someone does a download

Not being negative on a night like this, but he seems lost and looks like a guy who gets mop up minutes.
Jackson was pretty bad early last year. Hopefully, Collins can get close to how Jackson finished.

The announcer talking to Mark Few on CBS after their game just asked about how he thought they did against Text Us Tech 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pull Collins scholarship. He blew the 30 point win and cost us getting 100 single handedly.
I'd put a little on Cal....he should have left Wheeler in the game and let him get his career high.

Also, Cal seemed to step off the gas around the 3:00 mark. IMHO that's what holds him back....the complete killer instinct.

First time you play a new coach you want the moral high ground.....you want to pulverize him.

Yeah, but he might still get drafted. I hate it, but that's how the nba operates, which means it makes no sense to bring in a 1 year project like Collins.
can you please STFU
god damn a great win and you got to be negative about one of our guys constantly. you are seriously a miserable miserable person. if you got a fat wife or something dont think it out on us. just be happy. no need to be a negative nancy or a prick or a keyboard warrior. step back. grab some bourbon... enjoy the win.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I'd put a little on Cal....he should have left Wheeler in the game and let him get his career high.

Also, Cal seemed to step off the gas around the 3:00 mark. IMHO that's what holds him back....the complete killer instinct.

First time you play a new coach you want the moral high ground.....you want to pulverize him.
Of course you do. Smh

We did PULVERISE them lol

can you please STFU
god damn a great win and you got to be negative about one of our guys constantly. you are seriously a miserable miserable person. if you got a fat wife or something dont think it out on us. just be happy. no need to be a negative nancy or a prick or a keyboard warrior. step back. grab some bourbon... enjoy the win.
Uhhhh, I'm not being negative at all. Go fvck yourself.
Reread my post dipshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT