ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

It's easier to slow the game down that speed it up.

50% of the time you don't have the ball. The only way to end opposing teams possessions early is to force turnovers which is something that Cal has never really prioritized on defense.

So that ND game was always going to be a low possession game.

This whole talking point about dictating pace is a bunch of non sense. You just have to be able to adapt and learn to win in fast pace games and in slower paced ones.

We didn't lose that game because it was played at a slower pace anymore than we won this one because it was played at a faster one. We couldn't beat ND because we couldn't shoot the ball. We beat UNC because we played good defense and had like 17 offensive rebounds lol.

Reactions: Fox2monk

50% of the time you don't have the ball. The only way to end opposing teams possessions early is to force turnovers which is something that Cal has never really prioritized on defense.

This whole talking point about dictating possession is a bunch of non sense. You just have to be able to adapt and learn to win in fast pace games and in slower paced ones.
Plus, you have to make shots! We was 2-19 from 3 and wheeler had a terrible floor game.

This whole talking point about dictating pace is a bunch of non sense. You just have to be able to adapt and learn to win in fast pace games and in slower paced ones.

We didn't lose that game because it was played at a slower pace anymore than we won this one because it was played at a faster one. We couldn't beat ND because we couldn't shoot the ball. We beat UNC because we played good defense and had like 17 offensive rebounds lol.
Only 9 turnovers and shot 50% from 3 or close to it. We don’t shoot a ton but when we make 8-16 we will win games.

I hope he does make millions, what's your point?

Are you his mom or something?
i know a lot of negative sob's in this world. they all have gross fat gf/wife
I get it man... please stop taking it out on our FXXKING PLAYERS support our guys. again difficult when you are miserable and a key board warrior.. ENJOY THE WIN. take a day off from being an ahole. you are pathetic so wont waste my time replying anymore to people who's only agenda is to bring others down. misery loves company

CATS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXXK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
i know a lot of negative sob's in this world. they all have gross fat gf/wife
I get it man... please stop taking it out on our FXXKING PLAYERS support our guys. again difficult when you are miserable and a key board warrior.. ENJOY THE WIN. take a day off from being an ahole. you are pathetic so wont waste my time replying anymore to people who's only agenda is to bring others down. misery loves company

CATS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXXK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put the bottle down Ralph. I complimented the players throughout the entire game thread, I simply made a comment about hating how the NBA takes college players before we ever get to see them play well.

So, if your dumb ass thinks about it, I'm actually COMPLIMENTING Collins by saying I want him to stay here.
Dipshit.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Yep....happy with the game....but wanted 100 or more and Wheeler to get his career high.

Getting to 100 sends a message.
A 30 point win sense more than a 29 point win? I wanted a hundred too. But damn. We just told Chapel Hill who their Daddy was.

Geez.

What message does scoring 100 send that scoring 98 didn’t?
it means we would have kept the pressure on to bust the clock. there's something psychological about getting to 100 on your opponent....especially one like the cheats.

you're not gonna tell me you weren't a little disappointed UK didn't hit 100??

if it'd been pUKe would you have wanted 100??

it means we would have kept the pressure on to bust the clock. there's something psychological about getting to 100 on your opponent....especially one like the cheats.

you're not gonna tell me you weren't a little disappointed UK didn't hit 100??

if it'd been pUKe would you have wanted 100??
It would have been cool to see, but I’m not broken up that they didn’t score 100z and it’s not like they weren’t going for it.

Still zero contribution. Do you actually understand what I'm telling you? Do you have the ability to comment about the game? I have my doubts.
I don’t contribute when responding to your tantrums because I don’t make you cry Jeffy.

Your are one self righteous child. What makes you think I believe you worthy of basketball discussion? I am not impressed with church league mediocrity.

I don’t contribute when responding to your tantrums because I don’t make you cry Jeffy.

Your are one self righteous child. What makes you think I believe you worthy of basketball discussion? I am not impressed with church league mediocrity.
No, it's not just me, all you do is run posters down because they don't share your same opinions. You never actually talk about the team, the game, or the opponent, sll you ever do is chastise other posters, which makes you worse than the people you attack.

Do better, or leave.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Are people serious?

This reminds me of cricket where if a player scores 50 runs in a game or even 100 runs in a game the crowd goes insane.

There's some obsession with round numbers happening haha.

We completely DOMINATED UNC today. Wgaf if it was 98 or 100 or 29 or 30.

We scored 1.36 points per possession against them which was better than UT (1.20) and Purdue (1.22)

No, it's not just me, all you do is run posters down because they don't share your same opinions. You never actually talk about the team, the game, or the opponent, sll you ever do is chastise other posters, which makes you worse than the people you attack.

Do better, or leave.
Is that an order Jeffy? You going to cry about me again? As I said, just because you can’t read, does mean I don’t discuss basketball. I just don’t with you. It’s kinda pointless to discuss anything with the ignorant. There are others here who actually have knowledge worthy of discussion.

Do better, or leave.
laugh.

Jeffy….pot …. Kettle.. Everyone knows it.

Do better ….. oh you can’t

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT