ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

What has happened to Toppin? He looks lost on both ends the last 2 games. If he can get himself under control, he could be a force. Those last 4 minutes, he really hurt us.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Grady has got to get more shots off, he turned down a couple already. There are times when we didn't have anybody on the floor that could score, thankfully Cal noticed that. Guy Toppin has all the tools and I'm not seeing much. He is a junior and plays like a freshman, he's got to contribute more if we are going to be a good team.
Toppin should be looking to take his man off the dribble and dunk on him. Every other shot he attempts in the lane has no chance.

If Oscar is allowed to play through the fouls, he would finish the game having played more minutes than if he's benched. Why would you want him to play fewer minutes?
I agree with that. Keep him in.

UK did a good job of controlling the game until that last 2 minutes. We ran when it called for it and ran solid half-court offense. Against Notre Dame we did a horrible job of that.

Unccheat hurt uk down low. The stripes will put Schwibee back on the bench in 2nd half with foul trouble

What has happened to Toppin? He looks lost on both ends the last 2 games. If he can get himself under control, he could be a force. Those last 4 minutes, he really hurt us.
Outside of dunks, Toppin is the worst 2pt. shooter on the team for whatever reason.

Reactions: catben
Carolina one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the country averaging 8 a game. They 0-6 at the half. They start hitting them it will be a game

Why can’t our coach run simple plays to free up shots for Grady? Arguably the best shooter in the NCAA and we’re wasting him.

I don't understand some of the logic.

If we look like garbage it's because we are awful.

If we play good basketball like we did in that half, the other team is awful.

Maybe just maybe............our play is causing them to be awful Lol
It's in part because the shooting is not sharp from both teams. Shooting shapes perception of performance than any other category.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT