ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

What is amazing is we’re playing very well and this thread contains about 50% bitching and negative stuff. C’mon, we’re playing very hard, very fast and very well. It is very nice to see. Effort is incredible !!
GO CATS !!!

Cal calls timeout and comes back out with THAT same lineup that is completely inept offensively ... guy has completely lost all awareness ... Ware and Toppin combo out there for what, 10 straight minutes?

I just hope that Sharpe is what they say he is because he needs to play when he gets here and take someone’s minutes!

Just passed up another shot. Cal told Allen "shoot or I'll take you out." Needs to do the same with Grady (and, if guys aren't passing to him when open like someone pointed out earlier, you take them out).
Speaking of Dontaie Allen ... his name doesn't appear in the box score on the ESPN website. Did he quit the team, or is he sick, or is he on the bench and just hasn't gotten into the game yet ?

Speaking of Dontaie Allen ... his name doesn't appear in the box score on the ESPN website. Did he quit the team, or is he sick, or is he on the bench and just hasn't gotten into the game yet ?
Just hasn't been put in the game. I think he's been cut from the rotation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT