ADVERTISEMENT

***UNC vs. UK Game Thread ***

Grady has got to get more shots off, he turned down a couple already. There are times when we didn't have anybody on the floor that could score, thankfully Cal noticed that. Guys Toppin has all the tools and I'm not seeing much. He is a junior and plays like a freshman, he's got to contribute more if we are going to be a good team.

Last edited:
Nice to be up 11 but should be 15+. Kentucky was 288-12 when leading by 10+ with Cal before this year not sure what it stands at now.

Cal calls timeout and comes back out with THAT same lineup that is completely inept offensively ... guy has completely lost all awareness ... Ware and Toppin combo out there for what, 10 straight minutes?
Hurts you real bad don’t it

What is amazing is we’re playing very well and this thread contains about 50% bitching and negative stuff. C’mon, we’re playing very hard, very fast and very well. It is very nice to see. Effort is incredible !!
GO CATS !!!
But that inbounds pass. C’mon. Ruined the whole game.

Only 4 turnovers and 2 were right at the end.

We are winning the possession game.

Turnovers:

UK - 5
UNC - 5

Offensive rebounds:

UK - 11
UNC - 3

That's an extra 8 possessions.

More possessions and our stingy defense is why we have a nice halftime margin. I'd like us to generate some higher quality looks in the halfcourt. I don't know if we can rely on midrange jumpers from Wheeler and Brooks if the offensive glass dries up and/or UNC gets hot.

We are winning the possession game.

Turnovers:

UK - 5
UNC - 5

Offensive rebounds:

UK - 11
UNC - 3

That's an extra 8 possessions.

More possessions and our stingy defense is why we have a nice halftime margin. I'd like us to generate some higher quality looks in the halfcourt. I don't know if we can rely on midrange jumpers from Wheeler and Brooks if the offensive glass dries up and/or UNC gets hot.
Had the lead at 17, wish we kept it there, let go of the rope a little at the end.
Hopefully we build it back up.

Reactions: catben
If Oscar is allowed to play through the fouls, he would finish the game having played more minutes than if he's benched. Why would you want him to play fewer minutes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT