ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Vanderbilt Game Thread

Stall ball aka Wheeler at point. He hasn’t been terrible tonight but the offense just stalls out when he’s in the game even when we score.

Great game. Still concerns me that we can’t seem to get above 70 points in a game though.

Lol, Vandy has grabbed and slapped us all night long, 5 total fouls, we touch them and we get whistled. Typical

Big win as I believe Vandy is better than their record indicates. We’re one of the top 5 hottest teams in the country right now. Time for the big one on Saturday night. Go Cats!

Reactions: bbncal02
75% of Vandy’s shots have come from 4’ and in. As well as we played, we struggled to keep Candy from getting layups. Defense struggles against teams good off the bounce. Guess it’s not fair to criticize anything in a 16 point beatdown.

Reactions: Lazlo7
I'll be a little negative here. Yes, losing one of your best players like Liam Robbins is a huge game changer. I don't really put much weight into what Vandy did against Arkansas, compared to what they did tonight.

When you're without such an important player, the whole dynamic changes.

But impressive win none the less, I'll never care if we best a team that's injured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT