ADVERTISEMENT

******UK vs TT Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

I think best case scenario, they finish with 12 losses. That’s assuming they lose to West Virginia, Baylor, Kansas x2, and once in Big 12 tourney. If all that happens and they also lose a couple more (highly possible with road games), they’re out. To say there is zero chance isn’t being objective. This is not last year’s Texas Tech team.

Ok there is Zero chance they are not a solid ncaa tourney team. They are a top 25 team FFS.

They have 7 losses. Three of those came in a row right towards beginning of the season when I think some guys were injured. Since then have been a very solid team.

Of course they aren’t the team that was national runner ups. Did anyone claim that?

Hard for me to read your posts and think you are the one being objective. Even tho you call others out for not doing so.

Reactions: jameslee32
Come on man, not bad taunting the crowd. Would be different if directed at other team. IMO.

From what I understand, the drunken students were spitting on some of our fans, and our players as they left the floor. I don't blame our guys for giving it to the crowd. Almost as bad as IU. That's what happens when you start giving free beer to students 8 hours before the game.

From what I understand, the drunken students were spitting on some of our fans, and our players as they left the floor. I don't blame our guys for giving it to the crowd. Almost as bad as IU. That's what happens when you start giving free beer to students 8 hours before the game.

Yep...same as gutter trash...

Cal must of drawn all that up. Lol

Say what you want, but did you see how open IQ was for the last shot in regulation? Cal drew that up coming out of the time out, and IQ couldn't have been more open if he had been in shooting practice. He just missed it, but don't say Cal can't coach. It makes you look foolish.

Because of when this game happened and where it happened, you’re probably right.

But Texas Tech will lose the next 2 games, and two more times at the end of the season, and again in the conference tourney. So we beat a certain bubble team. And if they lose 13 games, maybe they’re not even in the tournament.

Not sure what this is all about.

Baylor won by 5 at Tech. And Bears are kicking Florida’s butt right now.

Say what you want, but did you see how open IQ was for the last shot in regulation? Cal drew that up coming out of the time out, and IQ couldn't have been more open if he had been in shooting practice. He just missed it, but don't say Cal can't coach. It makes you look foolish.
Sarcasm is your friend!!

Ok there is Zero chance they are not a solid ncaa tourney team. They are a top 25 team FFS.

They have 7 losses. Three of those came in a row right towards beginning of the season when I think some guys were injured. Since then have been a very solid team.

Of course they aren’t the team that was national runner ups. Did anyone claim that?

Hard for me to read your posts and think you are the one being objective. Even tho you call others out for not doing so.
Again, it’s damn near certain they will lose 5 more games at minimum. I do think they’ll get in with 12 losses. But should they lose a couple on the road that they’re favored to win, and flame out early in the Big 12 tourney, they’re not dancing with 14 losses.

In any event, this is not a team that will be highly seeded if they do make it.

In other news, mighty Ohio State certainly won’t be in the tournament.

Was a great game from what I remember. Had a little cookout and drank a few beverages. From the Beer goggles I had on Nick Richards was a Man among Boys. Going to rewatch the game in a few. Great win in a very hostile environment.

Again, it’s damn near certain they will lose 5 more games at minimum. I do think they’ll get in with 12 losses. But should they lose a couple on the road that they’re favored to win, and flame out early in the Big 12 tourney, they’re not dancing with 14 losses.

In any event, this is not a team that will be highly seeded if they do make it.

In other news, mighty Ohio State certainly won’t be in the tournament.

You just have trouble giving credit to Cal or the team for anything huh?

So, was this a good win in a very hostile environment or not?

Nice game, great win in a difficult floor and the OT was good for the guys. Solid performance and they look like they are buying in and playing for each other. If they continue to gel they will be tough in the tournament.

Finally some things went our way to win a game where we could have maybe should have lost the game.

The 3 point half court shot netting 3 points to beat the half after they throw it out of bounds. They inbounds normally or we don't hit a 47 footer we don't get 3 pts.

A 92% FT shooter misses a FT when they were down 1 so they only tie instead of taking the lead with 18 seconds left in regulation leading to OT.

Tie game at 74 with 31 seconds left they miss a FT so we do not trail at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT