ADVERTISEMENT

******UK vs TT Official Game Thread...Dedicated to CINDOG******

Hard fought, gutty win in Lubbock, but damn, can't have our guards making 15 turnovers, that will bite us. Just way too many stupid mistakes, get up 10 two times, and then what, to,to,to. Got to be smarter.Quick had too many feet shuffles for walks, then steps in the lane ona free throw.

Reactions: howercat
I think maybe if we play them again they should just give out free weed to the students. Real classy move by an academic institution.

Reactions: JFCats22
Great win by the Cats. Threw away so many chances, couldn't put their foot on the gas, playing AT one of the best defensive teams in the nation,band we STILL get the win. A record of 15-4 is very good.
If Cal can get these guys to finish teams off instead of letting them erase 10 point deficits, we could actually make noise in March.

But it’s his philosophy that is partially to blame. So I don’t have my hopes up.

It is inexcusable for refs to call some of those charges.

If you come to a jump stop and go straight up it is just physics that your buddy will slightly lean forward. Those guys are planted underneath...that is a block all day long.

There were at least 10 horrible, inexcusable calls against us. We played dumb yeah but the reffing gets into our guys heads and they don’t know how to play because if the calls. It’s easy to see.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Because of when this game happened and where it happened, you’re probably right.

But Texas Tech will lose the next 2 games, and two more times at the end of the season, and again in the conference tourney. So we beat a certain bubble team. And if they lose 13 games, maybe they’re not even in the tournament.

There is zero chance that is not a tournament team.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Really REALLY disappointed in IQ and the coaching staff for this moment. We aren’t KU but we sure look like it. Getting a lot of flack for it in media right now and going to get worse just like UT in football season.

We are winningest program in history. Act like it.

Yeah when Nick grabbed that stool and whacked Moretti...

Really REALLY disappointed in IQ and the coaching staff for this moment. We aren’t KU but we sure look like it. Getting a lot of flack for it in media right now and going to get worse just like UT in football season.

Go to bed

Because of when this game happened and where it happened, you’re probably right.

But Texas Tech will lose the next 2 games, and two more times at the end of the season, and again in the conference tourney. So we beat a certain bubble team. And if they lose 13 games, maybe they’re not even in the tournament.
Ifs and buts.

They play boneheaded sometimes but the kids love each other. Quickley Hugged Hagans at the end and everyone was so happy!

Thats exactly what Cal has been trying to achieve with these guys and I’m hoping tonight was another big step to getting the guys to play for each other and learn they can trust their brothers.

He has really been pushing this with the whole I want these guys to coach themselves Schtick lately. Really good win proud of the guys.

Went against one of the toughest defenses in one of the craziest environments I have seen in awhile and overcame some absolute horrendous BS calls late to get the signature W.

Reactions: Fox2monk
There is zero chance that is not a tournament team.
I think best case scenario, they finish with 12 losses. That’s assuming they lose to West Virginia, Baylor, Kansas x2, and once in Big 12 tourney. If all that happens and they also lose a couple more (highly possible with road games), they’re out. To say there is zero chance isn’t being objective. This is not last year’s Texas Tech team.

Reactions: Lord of the CLOD

How about the media focus on the horrible officiating? Or the four TT fans arrested for shouting derogatory remarks at players/fans and spitting on them?

I don’t care for IQ’s behavior there but again. You don’t throw pearls before swine. That’s the only language those drunken fools understand. A treatise on sportsmanship would be over their heads.

Reactions: Lord of the CLOD
Big win for the Wildcats! :clap:

EPK8ksTVAAAw8Br

Where you been chump?

Reactions: Kycatspaws
Hard fought, gutty win in Lubbock, but damn, can't have our guards making 15 turnovers, that will bite us. Just way too many stupid mistakes, get up 10 two times, and then what, to,to,to. Got to be smarter.Quick had too many feet shuffles for walks, then steps in the lane ona free throw.

Yeah, those two or three travel calls per game are stupid, stupid, stupid...

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT