ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Oregon Game 3 Softball

Was watching,hp ump in all games have been tough on strike zone for us, tough in Oregon with crowd. Odds against us, lucky to win any games there with all the advantages!

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Was watching,hp ump in all games have been tough on strike zone for us, tough in Oregon with crowd. Odds against us, lucky to win any games there with all the advantages!

This is the worst ive seen all year... this is ridiculous

Anyone else watching this game and how bad of a screw job UK is getting.. wow.
We have made every stupid fielding play under the sun. As per any game it's about scoring runs and for some reason we haven't touched this gal and she dosen't really look all that to me.

We have made every stupid fielding play under the sun. As per any game it's about scoring runs and for some reason we haven't touched this gal and she dosen't really look all that to me.

I didn't know two people could occupy a base at the same time but i guess you can.
You're right we made a bad fielding error... but when you don't get 1st pitch strike it makes things a lot easier for the hitter

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I didn't know two people could occupy a base at the same time but i guess you can.
You're right we made a bad fielding error... but when you don't get 1st pitch strike it makes things a lot easier for the hitter
Unless they changed the rule since I played you cannot...I was dumbfounded by that call, but Lawson didn't raise cane so I don't know.

The softball team and baseball team need to get better pitching,to be able to get to the place the fans want. Softball did well for the season they’ve had.
Agree, if UK had a pitcher who could get strikeout, like Chanda Bell from 6,7 years ago, that would help our chances tremendously.
Great season for the ladies, should be really good again next year, most of the key players return in 2019.

Comes down to pitching & Oregon's girl was dominant and our lefty struggles with control - great year though

Agree, if UK had a pitcher who could get strikeout, like Chanda Bell from 6,7 years ago, that would help our chances tremendously.
Great season for the ladies, should be really good again next year, most of the key players return in 2019.
Only one senior on the squad...so assuming everyone stays next year could be a banner year. Know nothing about any recruiting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT