ADVERTISEMENT

UK - UF game thread

You going through all 50 pgs and calling us all out? You're going to be here a while and im intrrested in my worst post of the night lol. :scream:

Did I miss yours, I’m sorry, lol. Lair can be such a cesspool of hatred for the football program that’s its fun reading those who lack the patience to make it all the way through a whole game. :)

I have to give Stoops and company huge credit tonight. They coached their asses off in the 2nd Half. I was very upset at halftime but the 2nd Half..man, they came through. I even made a post about sitting Terry Wilson at halftime..thank God Stoops didn't. That kid along with Benny Snell Jr. absolutely killed it in the 2nd Half. That 3rd and 17 50 something yard strike for a TD was a thing of beauty !!

I’ve been through the whole losing streak so to me it was almost a win only being down 10-7 at half, with 2 turnovers and a basket of penalties. I was fired up because I knew then we would win.

Could you guys imagine if he would have flipped the fumble back to the ref on the last play at the 1yd line and they scooped and ran it in Fromm 99yds out[roll] thank god that didn't happen. What a Kentucky vs UF way that would have been to keep the streak alive

Could you guys imagine if he would have flipped the fumble back to the ref on the last play at the 1yd line and they scooped and ran it in Fromm 99yds out[roll] thank god that didn't happen. What a Kentucky vs UF way that would have been to keep the streak alive

Stoops knew the whistle hadn’t been blown because the official wouldn’t accept the ball. Players need to remember it’s a good thing to go to the endzone with a loose ball unless the official is screaming at you to come back, lol.

Guessing Bama is 20+ seasons although we don't play every year like Florida...

The game went to overtime, and Kentucky quarterback Tim Couch completed a 25-yard touchdown pass to Craig Yeast to beat Alabama, 40-34, giving UK its first win over the Crimson Tide in 75 years. It remains the last time Kentucky has beaten Alabama.

My wife and I went over the wall from our end zone seats.

Reactions: CatPhight
The game went to overtime, and Kentucky quarterback Tim Couch completed a 25-yard touchdown pass to Craig Yeast to beat Alabama, 40-34, giving UK its first win over the Crimson Tide in 75 years. It remains the last time Kentucky has beaten Alabama.

My wife and I went over the wall from our end zone seats.

Wasn't that our first year w/o Curry, Mumme's first season? Kinda poetic...

Wasn't that our first year w/o Curry, Mumme's first season? Kinda poetic...

It was indeed! After seven (tough) years of Curry (who lost to Louisville in a bowl game which 'catapulted' Curry to UK), Mumme defeated 'Ala-freakin'-bama (Tom Leach) in his first season. Truly a breath of fresh air for football faithful.

Reactions: CatPhight
Did I miss yours, I’m sorry, lol. Lair can be such a cesspool of hatred for the football program that’s its fun reading those who lack the patience to make it all the way through a whole game. :)
You go, Poetax. Lots of folks in need of a read back. "Oh, yee of little faith!"

When we went in for half down 3 after Wilson's two mishaps, you had to feel good. When you don't have to play spotless football to be competitive, you are starting to get somewhere. And when you do play your best football... look out!

Reactions: BlueTick2
You going through all 50 pgs and calling us all out? You're going to be here a while and im intrrested in my worst post of the night lol. :scream:
I dont think i had any posts that bad. I would've if uf scored on the last play. Woah, Nelly that wouldve been awful.

I dont think i had any posts that bad. I would've if uf scored on the last play. Woah, Nelly that wouldve been awful.

Yeah but we've played that shoulda woulda game for years so it was only justice when FLA makes the big boo boo at the end of the game. Maybe the curse is on FLA now. :)

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT