ADVERTISEMENT

UK - UF game thread

AND THEY DID IT IN THE SWAMP
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bc2a06be3d510d18ca7cbfb7be5f6815/tenor.gif?itemid=9645088https://media1.tenor.com/images/bc2a06be3d510d18ca7cbfb7be5f6815/tenor.gif?itemid=9645088

YOU DAMN RIGHT!
script>

Great win!! Great to end the streak and end that dreadful narrative. Not especially happy with the offense going ultra conservative and the dropped interceptions on defense but what a marvelous team win!!!

Unbelievable, what a gritty second half. I'm really proud of these guys. Maybe Stoops, with all his flaws, is doing just fine.

Glad to see UK finish one off. Stoops has tightened up in the past and the team followed suit. We got a bit shaky but held it together.

Great win and nice step forward...

That last play when Robinson was standing there confused about what he should do and then goes in for a touchdown reminded me of this clip.

Should have beat that team by 3 tds. Stoops ball is heart attack away from happening.
I'm pumped we won but I think we were 20-24 points better then that team. Penalties and some take air out of Ball by Stoops here and there. That being said I am pumped!!

Reactions: KY1WING
Great win!! Great to end the streak and end that dreadful narrative. Not especially happy with the offense going ultra conservative and the dropped interceptions on defense but what a marvelous team win!!!
But we've done that and lost several games. This time we won. Maybe there is a new attitude and will to overcome?

Reactions: jameslee32
Stoops showing why he should have complete faith from our fanbase. This guy is just taking our kids and making them better year after year. We dominated that Florida team and were faster, something you'll never see from old Kentucky.

Stoops baby! All old Kentucky streaks now f'ing DEAD! And we didn't need some miracle to do it, just playing tough football!

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I have to give Stoops and company huge credit tonight. They coached their asses off in the 2nd Half. I was very upset at halftime but the 2nd Half..man, they came through. I even made a post about sitting Terry Wilson at halftime..thank God Stoops didn't. That kid along with Benny Snell Jr. absolutely killed it in the 2nd Half. That 3rd and 17 50 something yard strike for a TD was a thing of beauty !!

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT