ADVERTISEMENT

UK stays #20 in AP and UF jumps to #12

I would say #12 in the AP is about right. Mich State is the only team below FL I would consider putting ahead of them.
Of course you think that, you're a Gator Fan. No team moves up 26 places in the AP Poll, without somebody being on something. I don't give a crap how high the team you squeaked by was rated, going from 38 to 12 is an over reaction.

Reactions: The-Hack
Of course you think that, you're a Gator Fan. No team moves up 26 places in the AP Poll, without somebody being on something. I don't give a crap how high the team you squeaked by was rated, going from 38 to 12 is an over reaction.

I think they should wait until after week 2 games to start these polls.

Reactions: southindycat
I would say #12 in the AP is about right. Mich State is the only team below FL I would consider putting ahead of them.
Before the Utah game did you think they were the 12th team in the country? If not then this is a knee jerk reaction to beating an overrated team.

You really think the AP voters watched any of the UK game?
After them reading the game stats, do you really think they needed to watch the game to form an opinion?? Again I'm pretty sure 50 yds rushing, our QB sacked 4x's plus several QB hurries against a decent MAC team (still a lower g5 team) was all they needed to vote the Cats where they have, which was still a generous unchanged ranking of 20th

You guys are way too hard on UK and on the MAC team, group of 5 team made the playoffs last year, to pretend like the best team in the MAC is a nothing game is silly, Oklahoma State played Central Michigan and won like 56-48, should they be booted out of the top 25 as well?

Eastern Carolina was a bounce of the ball from beating top 15 ranked NC State, lost 20-21 was in it til the last play.

We covered by more than a touchdown even with the left side of our line collapsing all night, we have Horsey back to help that out.
Miami of Ohio is not at the same level as Cincinnati.....let's not even pretend that they are, I'd lay money on Cincy vs MofO every time if they played each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT