ADVERTISEMENT

UK reaches out to Cam Spencer

Cool, that translates to 1-13 for the Kentucky Wildcats during March Madness against Kansas State.
From the fabled clog the lane and stand in the corner offense...

RWReV9w.png

If so, that makes, what, EIGHT players who chose not to come back. None of which will be first rounders, and likely not drafted at all. That says volumes about Cal.
Also says our local infestation now needs to include most of last year’s roster when they bitch about “Cal haters.”

And who replaces his scoring and shooting on a team that currently has zero shooting at all
Yeah Reeves was streaky, but he played in a junk offense scheme which ran mostly crap...

Real problem with Reeves is his matador defense...playing next to Wallace probably made it look worse than it was, but a definite concern.

You don't know what we have right now. The season hasn't started. You don't know if these freshmen can shoot or not.
Sure I don’t, I just haven’t been able to watch these guys play in high school games at all with all the apps that stream high school sports now. Edwards may turn out to be a good shooter, Wagner is not a good shooter and dillingham is super hot and cold

Reactions: delk4three
yes & ccc has waited 3 months to find a replacement
should have found a replacement as soon as reeves announced for the nba............college basketball is now a business
When are you people going to stop ignoring the fact that UK has been reaching out to players? Many of them don't want to backup talented freshmen. Some of them are hesitant because Oscar, Reeves and Livingston haven't made their final decisions.

Reactions: Graham51
eats first ?! what does that mean. people care about $ and clearly UK doesn’t have an advantage to that .
Cal stated a few years ago that UK ALWAYS “Eats first”, which means if we want a kid, we get that kid. Apparently from how this roster is shaping up and how many kids have looked and said “No Thanks” , that is NO LONGER the way it is for Cal and UK.

There, I spelled it out for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT